Slip of the Tongue (Trevor Collins)

Start from the beginning

As predicted, the moment Slenderman popped up on the background after Trevor had turned around, he nearly jumped out of his seat. You were laughing as he turned back in the direction you were originally going to you could run away, making him frown.

"Don't laugh at me!" he whined, "It's scary!"

"We don't have to play this, Trev," you snickered as the static screen finally faded away and returned to normal so you could continue about your search, "We can move on to something more tame." You paused for a moment. "Like Five Nights at Freddy's," you told him, hearing him sigh.

"Now you're just mocking me," he stated as you giggled again.

~

After you and Trevor decided you were done with that game – after being caught by Slenderman every single time and never making it to the fifth page – you moved on to another. It was one of the more classic games Gavin and Michael played together: QWOP.

That, however, was almost immediately abandoned because you were both getting upset and you didn't want to break anything on Michael's desk – although, you knew as soon as Michael heard why you'd broken something, he would have understood; you just didn't want to risk it.

~

"Move to Gav's computer so we can play this next game," you told Trevor, "I already loaded it and turned on the mic and webcam and stuff."

"I get it," he pouted, "You don't wanna be beside me anymore."

"I can only handle your cologne for so long, Trev," you smiled, watching him kick his chair back to Gavin's desk.

"You bought it for me!" he reminded you, laughing himself.

"And it smells great until I have to breathe it in for more than ten minutes at a time," you teased, "Okay, are you ready to refresh?"

"Ready!" Trevor announced.

"I named our game 'Best Baby'," you informed him, making him laugh again, "And... Go!" Trevor refreshed his page and immediately clicked 'join' on the game.

"Did I get it?" he asked.

"I guess we'll see," you shrugged. Both of you waited for the screen to fade in. "Oh," you sang, "I'm a baby!"

"And I'm a dad; This looks promising," Trevor mentioned, "How do I know this baby is you?"

"I'll knock over my crib in a fit of baby rage because you haven't given me my bottle yet," you informed him. You did exactly that as Trevor laughed again at your reasoning.

"Looks like I'm your daddy, Y/N," he snickered upon discovering you were both, in fact, in the same game.

"Always," you smirked, looking over to blow him a kiss.

~

You played a couple rounds each of you and Trevor switching between the role of the daddy and the baby before moving on to play one final game for the video.

"What should we play now?" Trevor asked.

"Uh..." you trailed off, looking through your list of games, "What about Catch a Lover?"

"Isn't that a four-player?"

"I'm sure it won't be that difficult to find two more people to join for a few rounds," you shrugged.

Trevor instantly got up, leaving the office to recruit the first two people he found. Unfortunately, he wasn't particularly excited about the selection.