Slip of the Tongue (Trevor Collins)

Start from the beginning

"Don't forget to mention me!" Derek called after him. Trevor simply waved his hand without turning to look at him, going into the office and wiping the annoyed look off his face before you saw it.

"Ready?" Trevor asked, making you look up at him. You hummed in response, clicking record on the webcam so you could get started.

"We're not starting off with a song," you shook your head, "I'm sorry."

"And everyone has immediately clicked out of the video," Trevor commented, scooting Gavin's chair over to where you were sat at Michael's desk.

"They still have to have time to comment about how upset they are because 'Play Pals is supposed to be Michael and Gavin!'-" You put on a funny voice. "-even though Michael and Gavin are clearly not in the thumbnail."

"You are just roasting everyone today, aren't you?" he chuckled lightly, "You really went for it during Minecraft earlier."

"It's a direct result of not receiving enough affection."

"I give you affection all the time though!"

"I meant affection from someone I care about," you replied without missing a beat.

"You know what? You're fired," Trevor stated, though he was clearly trying not to smile.

"You're not gonna fire me," you rolled your eyes, "You like looking at me too much." You didn't notice him nod to himself as you went on, looking back at the webcam. "Hi, everyone that's made it this far," you smiled sweetly, "As you can obviously tell, Michael and Gav aren't here – they died doing what they love-"

"Each other," Trevor interjected.

"Right," you nodded, "But I heard they'll be coming back to life next week, or whenever their vacation time is up – I don't remember which one. So, instead, you guys get me and Treyco for this week's Play Pals."

"The dream team – better than Michael and Gavin, even!" he sighed dramatically, making you roll your eyes and laugh.

"We're not doing any new games or any games that people have been asking to be in a Play Pals because we know everyone asks with the intent on Michael and Gavin playing them, so we're just gonna play a few games that they've already done and see if we're any better at them," you shrugged, "What do you wanna start with, Trev?"

"Anything?" he asked you.

"Whatever you want," you nodded.

"I mean, I really liked the Slender video from like, 6 years ago that they did."

"As long as you promise not to end up on my lap when you get scared," you smirked.

Trevor simply pouted, "Maybe we shouldn't play it then." You snorted softly.

"If you get scared, you can hold my hand," you told him, not realizing the comment had made him smile at you. "You want mouse or keyboard?" you asked.

"Mouse," he replied instantly, scooting up to the desk even further, "I wanna master the art of picking up pages."

"Okay, Trev," you giggled under your breath, "You do that."

You opened up the folder you'd created on Michael's desktop of potential games beforehand just to make things easier on you. You would have done the video at your actual desk, but since Michael already had the games, you decided this would be easier – and you texted Michael and he gave you permission to use his system anyway. Slender loaded up and you and Trevor began playing.