❀4❀

Yang Goon. The scariest ceo in the entertainment industry is now on the floor dying from laughing too much. Unbeli"bubble" right?

¤•¤

"Okay lets read what you wrote" bang Sihyuk took their papers and started reading taehyung's first, loudly.

"Once open a time, there was a tiger named taehyung  and a wingless unicorn named lisa. They met during world war V. Unicorn lisa was wounded and her rival named taeger healed her. She fell in love with the enemy and kissed him. Then they turned into humans, became idols and lived happily ever after." That's the worst make up story ever.

Then I found ceo yang on the floor clutching his stomach with small tears at the side of his eyes. Omg, the unicorn is believable tho. Unicorns are real! But world war five? U seriously kidding me? And he has the audacity to claim he was kissed by me? By me? Shwhsishsjs. If only i can kill this bastard. Well i am already choking him in my head.

"Im a great writer right?" Taehyung claimed clapping his hands excitedly. And i just rolled my eyes.

"Roll your eyes at me again and ill make meatballs out of them" he whispered.

"Aren't you too lucky to eat my eyes"
"Who said ill eat them?, ew, ill feed them to the dogs"
"Too bad, my eyes are too delicious only to be fed by dogs"
"Really? I-ill have a bite then" I can see curiosity in his eyes looking directly at mine. Oh my Gosh, is he really planning to eat my eyes?

"Seems like you two are warming up to each other... but before you flirt in front of us lets read lisa's story first"

Ew me? Warming up to him? Never in my whole life. Id never forget how cruel he is to steal my first kiss that I saved up for my crush.

Ceo Bang (lol. Idk how to call bang pd-nim) cleared his throat before he read my story. Ceo Yang is already back in his seat but i can still see his shoulders moving up and down.

He read:
It was my first week in Seoul and I decided to stroll around along the han river. It was so solemn and i like it very much. Until I heard someone sniffed followed by series of sobs. I looked around searching where it came from and its from the bushes. I went there and saw a guy few inches taller than me, crying with his hands on his face.
"Hey are u okay?" I asked poking his back.
"What do you think?" He sarcastically asked.
"Uhm, no?" The silence was filled with his sobs. I sat on the space behind him and asked
"uhm you wanna talk about it?". A minute of silence before he talked "tata died" he said crying again. Tata must have a special place in his heart.
"S-sorry, i shouldn't have asked"....
"he is my favorite and hyung tore his arms.. and the cottons went flying... my other hyungis patching him up with his magical thread and needle" as i heard this i suddenly wanted to laugh but i dont want to sound rude and unsympathetic. I caressed his back as his sobs alowly died down.
"Theres an ice cream shop few meters from here. Would you like some? Its on me" and he nodded and turnes to look at me with his very ugly puffy face. The end.

"What the hell? Me? Ugly? FYI im the most handsome guy in the world! Or your just outdated? Do you live under a rock? And who the hell is tata?" He stood up from his seat beside me and exlaimed.

"Well my story is better than your talking tigers!" I stood up too defending my work. He scoffed with a hand over his chest and looked offended "excuse me? Mine is the best!"

"No! Mine is!"
"Mine!"
"Mine!"
"Mine!"
"Mine!"
"Both you shut up or i'll feed you to the ducks" we both fell silent whilst glaring daggers at each other.
"Mine" he mumbled before sitting back on his seat. I rolled my eyes and sat back as well. I cant believe my first kiss was stolen by this childish jerk.