❀7❀

- blackpink lisa and BTS V caught eating together in 'purplehearties cafe' yesterday at 2:30 in the afternoon. The two seems having a great time feeding and talking to each other.
The two were rumored to be dating after the kissing scandal during Gaon awards night.
Does this mean they are actually dating? Stay tuned for updates! -

"Ugh. Unnie, please change the channel". Lisa grumbled while she is sprawled on thier sofa with dalgum sleeping on her stomach.

"Transfer it yourself, im busy" Jennie said while flipping through the newspaper pages with Jisoo on her side. The two were silently screaming/fangirling over Lisa and taehyung. Jisoo and jennie held hands and silently scream as they read the headline of the newspaper.

LISA AND TAEHYUNG RUMORED DATING .

They immediately turn to the page and read the whole article and looked at the pictures. For the first time, they thanked the paparazzi for being too nosy. It was a picture of Lisa and Taehyung with thier noses and foreheads touching each other with both of their eyes closed. It was a picturesque.

They were so tempted to cut the picture and lamenate it. Neither of them know that Rose already did it in her room. For blackmail and teasing purposes. (That's my Rosé)

Lisa continued on combing dalgums fur with her hand while listening to her unnies squeals. Maybe they're scrolling through thier oppa's pictures. Like they always do. Lisa was exhausted, not from the dance practise but from thinking about what happened yeasterday.

'Why are you doing this to me' his voice haunted her that she can't sleep. Why did he sound like that. A blush crept on her cheeks thinking about what if they really kissed. His lips would be so smooth. She can't help but be disappointed but immediately scolded herself for even thinking about the ugly man's lips.

They were in thier own worlds until the doorbell was heard.

"I'll get it" Lisa said sending dalgum to fly towards Jisoo. Don't ask her how or why she did it, it is normal for them to defy gravity.

She walked lazily towards the door with her lion king hair. No one knew where they are staying so it is hundred percent sure its their manager or YG, so she didn't mind about her appearance. She's still cute and pretty anyways. Aside from not yet getting a bath, and a bedhead, she still looked like a human. At least for her.

How many decisions in life have she regretted? It was definitely one of them. Opening the door for man who keeps on haunting her thoughts. They stared at each other for about five seconds, frozen. Lisa thought she must be dreaming so she shut the door on his face deciding to go back to her bed. She already took five steps when the doorbell is being turtured by the man outside.

She realized it wasn't a dream, and whined. Why does he have to be hear! She opened the door harshly "what do you want!"

"Uhm, good morning to you too, Simba... flowers for you" he said while holding a laugh and offering her flowers which he, by the way picked from the girls' front garden.

"Aw, thats so sweet. Thank you. Bye~" she said grabing the flowers and about to close the door.

"Wait!.. ow!" Taehyung shouted as the door sandwiched his hand. Lisa felt sorry, coz it was partly her fault for being too rude. But she can't help it. How would you react if you are currently suffering from heart attack?

"Oh my God. Im sorry... come here" she grabbed his uninjured hand dragging him to the kitchen walking past the giggling girls who went silent at the sight of them holding hands.

As they enter the kitchen, the two cant keep it to themselves anymore and squealed their lungs out. Oh my God. Their ship is sailing.

She made taehyung seat on one of the chairs as she get the first aid kit.

Taehyung chuckled at her. Theres no need for the first aid kit tho. "Hey! Ice would be enough. Its not that I got a cut" he said. And lisa wanted to die already. Of course, he would only need ice. What was i thinking.

"I know that, pabo. Im just arranging the things in the kit. psh" she huffed and reached for the ice cubes in the fridge.

"Why are you here anyways? And how did you know we live here?" She asked as she damped the ice bag on his hand.

"The guys wanted to meet you. So I asked someone for your address" he said avoiding eye contact. Am I that ugly? Maybe i am. Lol. Does my bedhead bother him too much? Whatever.

"You could have texted me. Its 21st century and theres a new invention called phone, in case you still dont know yet or if its not yet available in your planet...."

"And theres a thing called knowing numbers first before you can text anyone" he answered back. Which is quite reasonable.

I just rolled my eyes "give me your phone" I asked.

"What?"

"I said give me your phone, oppa" I asked again holding up my hand. He stiffened again while fishing out his phone and handed it to me. I entered my number and saved it as "the girl in my dreams💜" before handing it back. bwahahahaha. Imagine what his reaction once he sees it. 😂😂.

"Ill get ready first. Eat whatever you can find in the kitchen, just be sure it edible. Or you can talk to my unnies. Just dont hit on them. Theyre too precious to be played by you" I warned.

"Aww. Don't be jealous babe. I only have eyes on you" he said smirking with his slap-worthy face. I just clicked my tongue and walked out. Theres no point arguing with that brat.

❀◉◉◉◉🍃🌸🍃◉◉◉◉❀
thoughts for this chap? Eee-hee
❀◉◉◉◉🍃🌸🍃◉◉◉◉❀