❀1❀

Phew. Success.
I muttered as I went out of the cubicle. Don't judge me, I ate to much this morning from being to nervous. Who wouldn't, when after waiting for almost a year to have a comeback, now you are here in an awards night probably going to face humiliation from not getting even one award. Yes we had multiple wins from our last song 'as if its your last'. Yeah, i really felt like its definitely the last. That was released decades ago!

But lets forget about that thought, now im walking to my unnies who are busy. Rosé who is busy eyeing this guy who is smilling from ear to ear which I can compare to a sun. Jisoo unnie busy balancing two bottles on her head, level up. And then there's Jennie unnie, busy staring/glaring (i don't know what shes actually doing) at this sleeping guy with her RBF.

I chuckled. Who would sleep in an awards night where people are shouting out of their lungs, and speakers blasting pop and almost rock songs?
I was walking like a boss towards our table when suddenly, someone grabbed me by force. Everything was slomo, the grip on my arm was so strong that I think it would leave marks, the grab made me turned on my heels sending my newly-dyed hair flying, and something smooth landing on my lips. And strong arm around my waist.

As a reflex, i grabbed anything that can save me from from falling on the floor and tightly closed my eyes.

Few seconds passed and I can still feel something on my face, especially lips. I can even feel it moving. Ew. Then I can her gasps from my surroundings and few flashes of camera.

I swear, I wanted the ground to eat me when I opened my eyes. Everyone's eyes are on me. US. Dksis. Wait what?

Oh my God. Someone is kissing me! Scratch that, it looked like we were kissing! With my arm grabbing the back of his neck, that it looked like we both wanted to kiss.  but that was an accident! Was it? I scanned the guy's face and the next thing I knew is that I want to be buried alive.

I wanna cry. A good looking sunbaenim with pointed features is looking back at me. I know he is a sunbae coz I saw them in every music shows before. Maybe I dont pay attention well, but maybe because i was too busy practicing for 5 years to look at other groups.

He looked like an angel, A God. I was almost hypnotized with his vampire features if not for the flashes of lights everywhere.

No.

5 years of hard work.

Gone.

Just because of an accident.

I can feel my eyes started to water but i tried to stop it. I looked back at the guy who i probably going to hate the most for kissing me. I dont care if it was an accident. I hate him already.

"Sunbae" what are we going to do.

❀◉◉◉◉🍃🌸🍃◉◉◉◉❀
thoughts for this chap?  Eee-hee!

❀◉◉◉◉🍃🌸🍃◉◉◉◉❀