jbefompknsc

Before Chrispmas break my teach made my whole class write what we did during Thankyesgiving break and i forgot about it so here you go

Once I was back from the horrid place called school, I instantly started to squirrel around. Around two hours later, my dad and mother came home, and with them was food, for Wednesdays were takeout days. After diner, I was reminded about my chores for the night, doing the garbage. Luckily for me, I had made a deal with my brother that had him take out the bags and do recycling, while I just took them out and put bags in. Later, when it was sack time, I stayed up later than I should've.

Thursday, ahh, Thanksgiving. Of course, because I stayed up late the night before so I was late in getting up for the day, as well as having a hard time deciding what to wear. Once chosen and at my Grandma's house, it was time to wait. That was rather easy, as I had brought a few things to stave off boredom. When I looked around after pulling out a small sketch book, I spotted a giant Michigan J. Frog stuffed animal, and the way it was, it looked as if it was staring deeply at me. I ignored it and the time went by until it was time to eat. It was a normal lunch, we sat at a table, ate food, stayed for a while after and left. Once home, I stayed outside, and by brother came out after five minutes with un needed leftovers to feed the cats. I came inside after that, and started watching a movie with my family, until my dad got up and started cooking dinner. Once the movie was over, we were done with dinner.

Now, let's skip Friday and Saturday, unless you want me to tell you how I watched movies all one day, criticized a Tinkerbell movie, and didn't do much the next day. On Sunday, my mom decided that she wanted to clean the house. She put us outside, me being later since I hadn't gotten dressed, and started on the house. My dad told me and my brother to stack wood that he had chopped up, and so we did. My brother loaded a wheelbarrow and wheeled it towards me, then dumped it and repeated. I was tasked of not getting in the way of the wheelbarrow, and stacking the large and medium sized wood chunks while not having it all fall over.

When there was no more wood in the back of the truck to put in the wheelbarrow, my dad came from whatever he was doing and moved the truck to the woodpile for us to load more. We had to check for ants, and after ten minutes my brother went inside for a drink. Summing up the next ten minutes or so, I smashed a bunch of ants living in wood chunks while a little kitten watched from the sidelines. My brother came out and asked me what pizza I would prefer, and then another five minutes after that, I went inside. I chose what I wanted, and I stayed inside for a little bit while my brother whisked away to get the food. My dad came in, and after what might have felt like ages, was only around twenty minutes, my brother arrived with food.

We ate food, and we all, ergo my mom, went back outside. We spent a good thirty minutes to an hour getting rid of ants and putting the wood in the truck, and when we were done, we stacked the wood like before. Nothing exiting really happened, besides that when my brother dumped a load from the wheelbarrow a log rolled out and hit my ankle. After we stacked logs, we came inside, and I took a bath. I had to start dinner, and so I started some meat after my bath. I made tacos, we ate, and then I went to bed dreading school the next day. 

ttheres Michigan J

ttheres Michigan J. Frog (yes i control v'd it, im lazy) srry i had a pic on my phone and i took a pic of the pick with my computer, so its bad qualitu