Chapter 6

Okay guys, this is the end! Sorry for making the story short like the first book. I hope you like it! And there will not be another sequel because-well you'll find out at the end. 

-Vote

-Comment

-And Enjoy The Last Chapter! 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I woke up to feeling a stiff shoulder and neck. I groaned as I got up. I looked at Sasuke who was still sleeping. 

"Sasuke we should get going." I said shaking his shoulders. He groaned, and his eyes fluttered open. 

"We still don't know if they passed us or not. We should keep moving." After I say that, he tosses the blanket in my face and puts the keys in the car. 

"Wow, thanks." I say snuggling into the blankets. 

"Hey, if I don't get to sleep you don't either." He said stealing both blankets and putting them in the front seat. I groaned. I felt to lazy to go to the front seat, so I stayed here. After he put on some tunes, and got back on the road I began to feel more awake. I then crawled into the front seat. 

"Alright, now tell me." I said crossing my arms. 

"Tell you what?" He asked. 

"Don't act stupid. You have explaining to do." I say getting slightly frustrated. He sighed. 

"Itachi is after to kill me. He already killed my parents." He said in a slightly sad tone. 

"I can sure relate to that." I reply back in the same sad tone he used.

"So you're running from him, right?" I ask. He nodded.

"Then who was that guy with the mask? Do you know him?" I ask. 

"I've never met him as far as I know. He's most likely Itachi's acquaintance, so basically he's out to kill me." He said. After that there was a moment of silence until Sasuke spoke again.

"Sorry for dragging you into this. If they ever do get a chance to kill me, they're probably going to go after you to." He said. His shoulders slightly slumped. 

"There is nothing we can do about it now." I say. 

"Wait." I say getting a question in mind. 

"Why did Itachi, you know, go mad?" I ask. His body stiffened. Probably asked something I shouldn't have. 

"All along he has been working with my father's enemy. He betrayed us." He said while frowning. After that we remained silent for the rest of the ride until we reached a town. Sasuke went to a gas station. 

I looked out the window feeling bored, but there I saw him. Itachi. My head immediately turned to Sasuke. He got into the car putting his wallet away. 

"Sasuke, they're here." I whispered afraid. His eyes immediately scanned the town until his eyes landed on Itachi. Itachi was talking to someone. I don't think he even noticed we were here. Sasuke rode on the exit that was farther away from Itachi. 

After a couple of miles away from Itachi, Sasuke stopped near a store. 

"I'll be right back. Stay here." He said, and I nodded. He should be getting more food in case we don't find some on the road. Suddenly a white van parked right by. I looked to see men in black suits came out. I sighed in relief when Itachi didn't come out. 

Suddenly without noticing I heard glass shatter and felt something dig into my skin. I quickly turned my head to see the window broken, and the car door open. One of those men stood there, smirking.