Chapter 2

It was him...

Uchiha Sasuke.

He was looking at me as he was walking. Once everybody crossed the street, the light went green. The Uchiha was staring at me as I rode. I turned my head back to the road. I quickly went home, and ran up to my bedroom. 

What the hell?! Why is he back?! My life was going perfectly fine! Why did he just have to show up?! Damn him! I can just ignore him... Right? I guess that would be alright. I could ignore him like I ignore everyone else. 

I finished all my homework, and went to sleep. 

~~~

Today is Saturday. I decided to play piano. I started to play Remember Tomorrow by Sean Beeson. This song sure brings back memories. This is the first day I met Sasuke... I decided to stop playing the piano, and I took a shower, then I laid awake for hours, but sleep didn't come. The hours all passed. I sighed. It was only 5 pm now. I decided to read a book. 

After a while, I didn't feel like reading. I looked at the time and sighed. Its only 9 pm now. I decided to try going to sleep again, but like last time, sleep didn't come. I laid awake, looking at the time often. Before I knew it, it was 8 am Sunday. I sighed, I couldn't get any sleep.

~~~

Skipping to after school Friday

It seems like Sasuke is back in school. He came back on Monday, but I avoided him all week. He tried to get close, but I would always move. I ended up eating on the school roof instead of the library. Right now I am riding home from school. Sasuke has tried to start conversations with me, but I ignored him.

I got home, and quickly went to sleep. Tomorrow is the day. 

~~~

I woke up. 3 am. Just like last year. 

I walked out of the house as quietly as I could. I then walked away. As I was walking, I picked white flowers. I then kept walking. I decided to walk instead of taking my bike. 

Then I made it to the cemetery. I walked over to the three graves. I put one flower on the first grave. Father. Then I put a flower to the grave next to it. Brother. Then the final grave. Mother. Mother was the one I talked to the most. Father always was busy, but he managed to find time for us. And brother was busy with school work.

I wish to join you all in Heaven. Even though, you might not like to see me with you, considering I would be dead, I really wish I can join you, even if the cost was my life. 

I silently prayed, and then I turned around to walk away. I walked back to my house. My old house. The real place I can truly call home. The Hamada mansion.

It was abandoned. I was a little surprised they didn't sell it though. I walked inside. The front door creaked. As I walked around, there were pictures up on the wall. After I stood there for a while, I decided to leave. I don't know how long I was in there, but the stores started opening, and people started to wake up and leave for jobs.

I walked home, and went through the window, and of course, Sakura was having a party. I didn't want to be seen today. After I came in, I locked the window, and the door. I closed the curtains, leaving the room dark. Then, I sat down on my bed, and let everything out. 

~~~

Third Person's P.O.V 

Sakura, as you know is having a party. Food and drinks were on the table, and the guests started to arrive. 

"Hey Sakura, what is the deal with Asami?" Ino scoffed. Everybody then thought about what Ino thought.

"What do you mean?" Sakura asked.

No Longer in the Past (Sequel to Konoha High)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara