Chapter 3

I woke up, Sasuke gone. Well, there is school today, but next week is Thanksgiving break, at least that's something to look forward to. I got dressed and started to head out to school. When I got to school everyone was chattering, and girls started to gather around me, trying to talk to me. Why are they trying to talk to me now? 

"Hey Asami!" They yelled. I scowled at how loud they were.

"What do you want?" I asked harshly. 

"Ah, no need to be so distant Asami!" They yelled. I ignored them, and kept walking. The followed me all day. By the end of the day, I was ready to kill someone. 

"Do you guys need anything?" I asked. They looked at each other. One was about to say something, but another girl cut her off. 

"Are you dating Sasuke?" The girl asked. Idiot.

"No, now leave me alone." I said, and they left me alone smiling and laughing like idiots. I went on my motorcycle, riding home. Suddenly, I saw a familiar face next to me on a motorcycle. It was Sasuke, riding next to me. I looked ahead and saw a red light. I looked back to Sasuke. 

"Now really Asami?" Sasuke asked, faking being hurt.

"What do you want now?" I asked with venom. 

"I'm hurt Asami." He said. My anger rose up. 

"What?" I asked annoyed. 

"We're not dating?" He asked. 

"No." I said, again with venom. As Sasuke was faking being hurt, I looked back at the lights, to see it changed back to green. I rode ahead, leaving Sasuke. I looked back to Sasuke. I saw him glare. I smirked, which made his glare harden. 

I switched directions, losing Sasuke from my trail. I sighed. I didn't feel like going home. What am I suppose to do now? I sighed again. I don't know what time it was, but it was dark out. As it was another red light, I looked around, feeling bored. 

Then I spotted him. No, it wasn't Sasuke. It was the man I hated. The man I thought was dead. The man who decided my future. He was talking with some other guys who had brief cases. The sight of him scared me, no terrified me. 

I quickly rode home, probably going over the speed limit. I quickly parked my bike, and ran into the small forest area that was by my house. I sat against a tree. I was shaking. He... He was alive? How did he survive? 

I was breathing hard, and hugging my knees. Does he know I survived? Does he want to kill me? Is he after me? Suddenly, something touched my shoulder, which resulted in me reacting quickly. In a flash I was standing, and I kicked whatever or whoever was there. 

It was Sasuke. 

"Asami? What's wrong?" Sasuke asked, avoiding my kick. I didn't answer. 

"Asami, what happened? You look pale." Sasuke said, taking a step forward. I took a step back. Does Sasuke know him? Is he working with him? Why else would Sasuke be hanging out with me? Is this all a trap? A twisted trap? 

Is that why he disappeared? My heart began to beat faster, and faster. I took more steps back, as Sasuke took more steps forward. I ran back to the house, and jumped in through the window. Could it really be a giant trap? 

Am I over thinking the situation? Suddenly I heard the sound of someone picking a lock. I immediately went over to the window, and held the lock down, to make sure Sasuke couldn't open it. He stared at me, and I stared back at him. 

"Let me in." He said. I shook my head, afraid of what would happen if I opened this window. 

"Asami." Sasuke said seriously, however I did nothing. He sighed, and jumped down back to the ground. I saw him leave. I sighed in relief once he was no longer in view. What am I suppose to do now? 

Tears ran down my face. Would Sasuke really do that? Would Sasuke work with him? I calmed myself down by thinking about other things. 

I looked at the time. It was 11 P.M. I sighed. I took a shower, and went to sleep. However, sleep didn't come tonight. All I did was stare at the ceiling, thinking about Sasuke and that man.