Sonic and Shadow :A good Wedding

Shadow POV It's wasn't long till I was healed. The next day another the Knuckle fight Rouge yelled at me for I I'll say about 3 hours. Sonic got better at his dark powers.I was sleeping dreaming about my time with Sonic at the park when I was rudely awakened.
Sonic: Come on my love we have a wedding to go to.
I forgot It was Rouge wedding day and it started at 12:00 pm . I opened my eyes looking that Sonic was wearing his shirt.
Shadow:Hello sexy.
Sonic blush looking away.
Sonic: Come on
I got up kissing him with him kiss back.
Shadow:I have a surprise for you when we get home.
He pushed me away smiling at me.
Sonic:Get dressed you.
When I was done we got in the car with Sonic in the driver seat.
Shadow:What are you doing?
Sonic:Driving.
I looked at him with surprise on my face.
Shadow: Sonic you can run you can ride a hover board but you can't drive.
Sonic frowned at me starting to car.
Sonic:You Coming or not.
I got in the car making sure my air bags was on. When I looked at Sonic he rolled his eye drive off.
20 min later
Shadow: I can drive you said. Looking at was now. I don't want to walk Sonic.
Sonic:Like I said 2 min ago that deer came out of no where.
Shadow: Sure.
I started running with Sonic in back.
We finally got there with a anger Rouge at the door.
Rouge:I'm going to kill you both. You are 5 min late to my wedding you idiots.
Shadow: Sorry Rouge Sonic hit a tree.
Sonic:No a deer made me hit a tree Sonic POV
We got in had the wedding the party later was great I think me and Shadow had to much shots. We got a room in a hotel starting his surprise.
Shadow kissed me push me to the bed.
Shadow: You ready
Sonic : I'm so ready.
The fun began with a kiss. I was a little rough but he should be fine. When we was done I had one last question.
Sonic: Shadow I want to have a baby.
We didn't think it could happen back it did. We named her Maria. My life change forever.
The end
( Thank for reading have a good day or night I one more surprise in the next chapter bbyyyyeee)