Shadow

I wake up slowly with a pain in my head. Then I remember I was drinking then I felt fur in my mouth. I turned my head to see if Sonic was awake. Shadow:Sonic wake up!
Sonic:Go to sleep! Shadow:Sonic did we....
He hit me with a pillow laughing as he saw my face. Shadow:Sonic!
Sonic: Sorry Shadow What was your question. Shadow: Did we do something last night. Sonic looked at me for a second then he blushed. Sonic:No we didn't. What you want for breakfast?
Shadow:Nothing you cook.                                                   Sonic:Your so funny.
Shadow: Your burned all the food.
Sonic:Ok Shadow I get it . Shadow: Sonic I have to work you will your cooking. Then was Sonic was black holding me by my neck. Shadow:Sonic let go I can't breathe. Dark Sonic: Shadow sometime you talk to much. I don't know why Sonic like you so much.
Shadow: Sonic let me go.
Then let go look at at me with pain in his eyes. He fell to the floor yelling in pain. Shadow: Sonic are you ok. He was going to back to blue cuffing off blood. Sonic: I be fine . I put him in a chair looking at him with worried on my face.
Sonic:Shadow I'm sorry.
Shadow m:It's ok Sonic.
Sonic:No it's not I all most killed you.
Shadow:Sonic it's fine. He yelled again his eye turned blood red. Sonic: Shadow get away from me. He was turning black laughing in the change. Dark Sonic: He a hard one to break but I think I got him, so this have some fun. He pushed me to the wall seeing my pistol. He put my gun in his hands like it was a toy.
Dark Sonic: Will look at this. Then he walked over putting the gun on my chest. Dark Sonic: I don't know what this do but it mite kill you . Then he shot me my yelled in pain snap Sonic out of his episode. The last thing I was Sonic green eye looking in to mine. (Thank for reading. What do you guys think of the book? Say in the comments and happy New Years 😂