Shadow and Sonic:Ok

Sonic was in the hospital bed still sleeping . I was in the chair by the window. Some doctor came in the room to check on Sonic. They told me what was happening to Sonic. In a hour the room was now a gift room. It was trouble,his friend give came and gave flowers and gift. I finally move the gift now I can see Sonic but more people came in. How many friends does this guy have. A doctor came with a paper in his hands.                                                              Doctor: Hello are you Mr Shadow.                                    Shadow:Yeah what is it doc. Doctor: Well the poison in his body is not killing him but it's most in his brain.We are still trying to know what the poison is .He should wake up in a hour or two. Shadow:Ok so he be fine. Doctor:He should. The doctor check Sonic breathing and then left. Shadow:It's going to be ok Sonic I'm here for you. Sonic P.O.V. The first thing I saw was darkness. I got up slowly looking around. Sonic: Hello ! A voice:He's finally wake. I looked around nervously. Sonic:Who there, show your. In front of me a a dark hedgehog with a grin on it face walked up to me. The voice:I'm you but better. Sonic:I'm sorry but you can't get anything better than this. The hedgehog started laughing. The voice: Your funny Sonic:Can you tell me where I am . The voice : Your in your head or mind. Sonic:Ok why are you here. The voice:I'm Red .Im a poison . I'm your angler your selfishness. When I break you I will take over your body. Or when you get really hurt. I just looked at him with a surprise look on my face. Sonic: Umm....Ok. Red:That's all you have to say! The tried to slap me but I was to fast. Sonic:Man you're slow. Then I heard a Shadow voice. Shadow:It's going to be ok Sonic I'm here for you. I smiled then Red punched me in the face. ( Thank for reading bye)