The Truth

'Im sorry I didn't told you earlier' Sarutobi said quietly. Naruto slowly broke the hug from jiji and him. He stood up and quickly wiped the last few tears away, wich were in his greyish broken eyes. The Uzumaki sighed to call himself down and slowly walked towards the door 'I will visit you later, don't sleep in and..Naruto' Naruto continued to look at Sarutobi 'Happy Birthday 'the third Hokage said and smiled softly at the blonde. 'Thanks' Naruto said and smiled broken at him and raised his hand and waved goodbye, the old man waved goodbye either. The blonde left the room and closed the door slowly behind him, he remembered that he was supposed to come back to the rest of team 7 and his Sensei, he quickly made his way down the stairs and ran out of the Hokage tower.

'Where is he?!' Sakura said, getting inpatient. 'I'm here!' A boy in a attention drawingly orange outfit yelled, he was still in the distant 'how did he hear her?' Kakashi thought 'Maybe it's because of the 9 tails?' He sunk deeper in his thoughts until the blonde was there, exhaling and inhailing a lot of air, probably being exhausted. 'Ehehe sorry, I needed to speak with jiji' he sheepishly rubbed his backhead with his right hand (A/N: Naruto is right handed)
'Alright' Kakashi said lazily 'I think I am going home anyways, I had enough today, bye' He raised his hand lazily and shunshined in his house/apartment (I don't know) 'I'll be ok the festival' The Uchiha said and walked away from the blonde, so did Sakura and followed her precious Sasuke-kun.

Naruto sighed 'aaand im alone aga-' A cloth covered his mouth, it was some kind of wet cloth wich was dipped into a sleeping poison.

Naruto woke up 'where am I?..' He quietly mumbeled before he heard laughter and hiccups. He raised his head slowly a little and saw 3 man surrounding him, The Uzumaki's blue eyes were filled with scare and terror. He was sitting on a cold floor and leaned against a also cold stone wall, it hurt his back a little. He quickly glanced around his sight and noticed that they were in a dead end of a lonely street. The moon was shining brightly at the dark blue sky, stars were all over it, shining individually and the festival was already over. By looking where the moon was, Naruto could tell that at least 1 hour passed.

One of the 3 man took his kunai out of his pocket, so did the rest of them, they were wearing an ANBU vest, it was a little bit wet here and there, -probably Sake- Naruto thought and looked down to stare at the ground. -They're drunk..It's not their fault, I'm sure they don't really want to hurt me- he repeated in his head multiple times, trieng to make himself believe it. Tears streamed down his whiskered cheeks, like a waterfall. -Im sure they don't really want to hurt me...please let it be true- he thought, the thought was tiny but so hopefilled, diffrent thoughts like 'They don't, they hate you' or 'You're a godamn monster and you still have these hopes? You're hopeless' and way worse thoughts, were covering this little hopefilled thought. 'please..' he whispered, his voice was filled with scare, terror, and mostly sadness, he wanted it to be really true, he doesn't want them to hate him..He doesn't wants this.

The man in the middle, probably the leader of the gang, he kneed down to Naruto's size and grinned crazily at him, making Naruto shiver and his eyes to fill with even more scare and terror. 'The bastard is crieng -hiccup- and we didn't even start -hiccup-' he laughed insanely and positioned his Kunai in his hand, he was ready to stab the Genin and kill him, but he wanted to torture him first, before he was about to stab him he said 'Today 14 years ago, you killed my whole family. Today I will get revenge' The scared Uzumaki closed his broken eyes in fear.

A old man appeared in the scene, the wrinkeled hand grabbed the man's hand and squeezed it so hard that it made a disgusting noise. The hand broke pretty quick. The jinchuruki looked up with a hopefull lightened face, he saw his old man jiji. 'If I ever see you attack Naruto again, you will see yourself in Jail for kid abuse' He said harsh and quick, the 3 men quickly escaped fom their hokage. Sarutobi looked at the depressing blonde. He hugged him and put him on his back. The 3. Hokage shunshined to the hospital, even though he had a lot of paperwork to do, he wanted to be there for the knucklehead.

Sowwy, again a short chapter but I wasn't at home all day (btw diffrent time zone) and it's almost 12 AM.

Spoiler: Next Chapter is gonna be very detailed and long and excuse me for the bad-written past chapters (+this one) I continued this bad written one. But I improved a lot.