Chapter 17: Brother's Rage

Start from the beginning

"Really Tamera? I thought I taught you to be smarter than that!"

"You don't know everything we've been through together! There's shit about us I ain't told you. We love each other and nothing can ruin that."

"Tamera Elise Robson!"

"David Jacob Robson!"

It was pure silence for about a minute then he spoke again.

"Let me talk to him in private."

I looked at Eric and he nodded.

I left them alone in the living room, I decided to go to my old bedroom. I stood in the doorway. It looked the same except I know someone else sleeps in here now since it's not my bedroom anymore. I had a lot of memories in here, mostly good ones.

1977

I was 8 years old with two lose braids in my hair and a gray baseball cap on.

"Tamera quit running in this damn house!" DJ yelled.

"Who's gonna stop me?" I smart mouthed.

"Don't get smart with me little girl."

"Do you guys always have to yell?" O'Shea asked.

"Shut up."

He sat on my bed taking his shoes off. "Are you coming over to eat dinner at my house again?"

"No I think I'll stay here."

"You're gonna sneak out the window aren't you?"

"Maybe." I smirked.

DJ walked in.

"O'Shea your mother's looking for you," he said. "Tamera come help with dinner." He left.

"I gotta go," O'Shea sighed.

"Bye," I said sadly. We hugged each other. "Aight get out of here with all that sentimental shit."

"Tamera stop cursing."

"Make me motherfucker, it's my mouth."

Now

I was a badass kid.

Eric

I ain't scared of any of Tamera's brothers, I'm gonna be with her no matter what they say.

"What do you think you doing?" DJ asked me.

"Look man I love your sister so much, I know I hurt her in the past but I've changed because of her. She's a good woman."

"You think flattery is gonna make me change my mind?"

"I'm being for real. I don't know how much you know about us but I just want to be with her."

"Eazy I think you're a cool nigga. You own your own record company. But you and my baby sister? I don't know man."

"Aye she's told me what y'all went through trying to raise her."

"Do you know how hard it is taking care of a little girl?"

"I think y'all did a great job. I get it, I got a couple little girls myself."

"You tryna make Tamera a fucking step momma? Aw hell nah!"

"Man look my children love her, she's great with them."

"My sister ain't about to be spending the rest of her life picking up after some other bitch's kids."

"I'm not asking her to do that! She doesn't need to take care of them. I take care of them. I'd never make her do some shit she wouldn't want to."

He nodded. "You love my sister?"

"Fuck yeah."

He nodded some more and sighed. "Tamera!"

"What?" She said walking in.

"Since you two love each other so much, I'm okay with you getting married."

"Really?"

"Yeah."

"Thanks bro." She hugged him.

"I still don't trust him though."

She laughed a little. "Whatever." They broke apart. "DJ at the wedding I want you to walk me down the aisle."

"For real? Thank you, I'll do it."

"Great."

Tamera

My other brothers came by and we told them the news. They were mad too like DJ was before, but they came around.

"So have you planned a date yet?" DJ asked as we walked outside.

"August 24. It's two weeks after my birthday," I said.

"Okay."

"So see you at the wedding man," Eric said.

"Yep, see you then."

"Come on babe," I said.

"Right behind you, Elise."

"Shut up Lynn."

--

Later on me and Eric were making out in the hot tub outside in the backyard.

"Damn even underwater I can still feel your hard dick," I said.

He chuckled. "So are you okay?" He asked.

"Why wouldn't I be?" I asked kissing his neck.

"You know you're brothers."

"They're coming to the wedding." I looked at him. "They may not like you now, but they will come around. They know how much I love you."

"Mm, I don't think I do."

I giggled as he gave me kisses on my neck.

"You know I been thinking maybe a few weeks before the wedding we could wait to have sex until our wedding night."

He stopped kissing me and stared at me. "What?"

"I mean just wait three or four weeks. I think waiting will build up that sexual tension for our wedding night. We can still be all over each other now."

"I guess. I'm gonna miss this sexy body though."

"Four weeks isn't that long."

"You know what is long?"

"This dick right here," I slid my hand down his shorts.

"You know it baby."

Long story short, we got freaky in the hot tub.

Another chapter to read. Tell me what you think. More is up next. Vote and comment.