B/taehyung × T/ male! reader

^^^^^^Dedicated to Jack_T9

Genre: smut

°unedited°
!!This is smut I repeat this is smut if not comfortable with please skip!!
Also there will be daddy kink
I didn't tell you last chapter but you are younger then V
°things you should know:
°s/n= stage name
°M/n = male name
°F/c= fav color
°F/f= favorite food
°Bf/n= best friend name
°H/c= hair color
°E/c= eye color
°Oo/c= outfit of choice
°Also ur 6'3 aight
°you are a member of bts, a rapper, best friends with suga (my bias), older then kookie younger the tae. I might add something else to your request because well we need a plot of course.
_______________________________________

•m/n's pov

"Come on m/n we have to get ur hair done!" Suga yelled. "He's ignoring me." I growled looking at tae continuesly hugging and playing around with kookie. "Deal with that later we're gonna be late." Suga urged pushing me twords the noona's. "Fine." I went and got my (h/c) hair styled. And got dressed in (Oo/c). "Thank you noona." I mumbled.

Our manager came over "alright boys, we are going ASC so partner up, cause these are partner games." We all just nodded. "Tae-" before I could finish he ran to jungkook. " What the fuck." I growled. "Come on m/n." Suga frowned at tae.

~introducing us~

"Alright everyone. Today we have bts!" The person (idk) announced. "RM, Suga,Jin,J-hope,jimin,V, s/n, and jungkook!" We all walked on stage. "How have you all been?" Host-nim asked. "We've been good." RM answered. And him and host-nim talked. "Alright the game your playing is you and your partner make a group of four, and you all have a minute to get the paper around the circle as many times as you can (paper kiss game). " We all just nodded.

(The group was m/n,suga,kookie,tae.)
"Go!" We all started. M/n put the paper to his lips and sucked in to not drop it, he then indirectly kissed suga. Suga doing the same. This happened till their third turn when jungkook went to give the paper to V, the paper dropped and they kissed. They pulled away.

"Calm down." Suga said rubbing m/n's back. "I'm so calm." He spoke with gritted teeth. "Let's keep going." Suga quickly spoke. And they continued the game. "M/n's team won with 5 rounds!" Host-nim yelled and we all did our outro and left.

~on our way back to the dorms~

"He's still ignoring me, and he's getting more touchy with Jungkook." M/n told suga. "To be completely honest I've noticed that to, it's .....weird."he answered. M/n just sighed "I'll talk to him later." Suga nodded. " Let's go we're here." We all left the van.