Imagine For Keaton

Hey lovelies! I know I have not updated at all in forever. So.. I'll be making 2 more imagines for this story: this one and one more. Hope you all enjoy! Love you all <333

<31DsGirlForeverrrr

-------------------------

Imagine for Keaton: Day at the beach

Lunch has been packed into a cooler with drinks and snacks and put in the trunk of the car. You grab your phone and purse from the couch and run out to Keaton who's honking the horn for you to hurry up. "Babe! Let's go!" He yells over the horn. "I'm coming! I'm coming!" You reply.

You catch your breath as Keaton opens the passenger seat door for you to get in. "Took you long enough," he laughs as he begins driving. "I couldn't find my phone," you explain. "Let me guess, it was on the couch?" He knows you so well. "How did you know that?" You ask him. "That's where you always leave your phone, hun," he holds your hand and turns up the music so you can't hear what each other are saying.

You two belt out every song until you arive at the beach. When he parks the car you run out and onto the beach and not bother helping him with the blacket, cooler and other stuff. You see him waddling over with everything in his arms. "Thanks for all your help babe, I really appreciate it," he says as he drops everything onto the sand.

"Oh no problem Keats," you giggle. "That's it!" He yells as he picks you up, runs towards the ocean and throws you in. "AHH!" You yell at him, laughing, "It's freezing!" You shiver. "Good, you deserve that for being mean to me," he crosses his arms and pouts like a five year old.

"Aw baby, I'm sorry," you go to hug him but he pushes you down in the water again. He runs back to the blanket laughing so hard he was crying. He was laying on the blanket and didn't see you run and tackle him. "You're all wet! Get off me!" He trys to get away, but you've captured him.

He quickly reaches up and softly pecks your lips, "I love you," he stares into your eyes. "I love you too," you kiss him again. You roll off him and lay next to him as you two fall asleep gazing at the stars.

-----------------------------------

Thanks for reading! There will be one more imagine for this collection of imagines😢 So sad, I know. But I thank all of you for reading all of them! Keep on reading and I love all of you lovelies!

-1DsGirlForeverrrr xxx