Imagine for Wesley, Keaton and Drew

How you spend your day off together:

Wesley:

You both took the day off to finally spend time together because you both have been working nonstop. Wesley's been busy in the recording studio 24/7 and you've been at your new office job constantly. Of course the two of you have dinner together every night and spend a little time together, but not as much as each of you would want.

So finally you get one day off together. You both decide to sleep in a bit, then go out for coffee. Then you go back home and you sit on the couch in your very comforting living room. Wesley goes upstairs for a minute and comes back down with his hands full with your favorite movies. Romance films of course.

So, all day he puts one film in after the other finishes, and by the time it's dark out, you've already fallen asleep in his arms as you two cuddle on the couch. You feel him kiss your forehead and you wake up a little, you look up into his big brown eyes as he whispers, "I love you."

Keaton:

You and Keaton are finally together for a day since he's been on tour. He wants to make today special for his girl. So he decides to surprise you by bringing you to the beach. You keep asking him the entire car ride where he's taking you, but he won't tell you until you get there.

So, you pull into the parking area and you get all excited because the two of you haven't been to the beach in forever. And you've been asking him for a month to go to the beach. You help him set up the blanket and chairs before you head right to the ocean.

You guys were splashing around in the ocean for hours. Then you decide to go lay on the blanket and just relax; something you two haven't gotten to do in a while. You fall asleep for a little bit, and wake up to see yourself buried under the sand, and Keaton putting the sand on top of you. You allow him to take a picture of you before you jump up from the sand and attack him chasing him back into the ocean, causing yet another splash war.

Drew:

You and your boyfriend Drew beg your bosses for the day off, just one day because the two of you never get to spend time together since your new job and him being on tour all the time. So Drew decides to make your day together super romantic. He surprises you by bringing you to a little park.

When you get there he takes a picnic basket and blanket out of the back seat of the car. A smile spreads across your face and he kisses your forehead. He grabs hold of your hand and you two walk to the spot where you want to set up your romantic picnic.

You sit there together and enjoy the wonderful lunch Drew prepared. He tries being cute by feeding you chocolate covered strawberries. You do the same with the grapes but throw one at his face instead. He gets up and starts to chase you around the park until he catches you and lifts you up bridal style. He kisses you and puts you back on your feet and holds your hand. You guys go for a romantic walk around the park until it gets dark.

----------------------------------------------

Hey guys! I know I haven't updated so much but I decided to give you 3 new imagines in one part! :) Thanks so much for reading this far :) I write all these imagines that's why I don't update all the time, I hope you all like them so far. Gotta make sure they're perfect for you guys :) I also write another fanfic called "Crazy About Her." It's a Niall Horan story, if you guys also like One Direction :) Thanks again Lovelies!! :)

-1DsGirlForeverrrr