Chapter 2

Now the Bat family, and Ren, were gathered in the Batcave.

Both Dick and Bruce were now in uniform.

Batman maintains the glare on Ren as said boy shifts uncomfortably and begins talking to Tessa.

"Now you start explaining. Everything. Especially why that boy is with you."

"Um... I'm right here ya know..."

Batman sends him another glare and the poor boy stutters.

"Shut-shutting up now!"

Robin cackles and Tessa just sighs and begins.

"Alright um... I left a year ago because ever since I turned sixteen I was having visions of my birth-home. Ether. The visions showed me something was wrong and all I ever felt was danger so I had to leave to find out what was going on... and I knew all three of you would try to stop me."

Silence. They knew it was true.

"It was only a few hours when I ran into Ren. See, the visions made my memories come back to me. And one of them, was Ren being my best friend. Since I came to Ether both Ren and I have been in training."

"For what? You've already been trained by Bats."

"Well yes. But we were being trained to be Etheranian Masters..."

Alfred raises an eyebrow, Robin looks confused, and Batman just looks like, er, Batman.

"That doesn't matter right now. Anyways, early this morning Ren dragged me somewhere we shouldn't have gone."

Now Tessa is glaring at Ren as well but he just shrugs.

"We found something... um Ren?"

Ren takes a bag and pulls out the orbs.

"We found these orbs. One is Young Justice..."

This got a little reaction from Batman.

"And the other is called Teen Titans..."

"Teen Titans? Nice name..." says Robin.

Tessa smirks nervously.

"I would think so. These orbs show past, present, and future of each dimension. But... these orbs are a split dimension. Different time periods and we... accidently merged them together..."

"Meaning?" questions Batman.

"The Teen Titans are here when they shouldn't be. Their time is in two years. So we need to find that team and get Young Justice here so they can watch the orbs. These orbs have ethereal intelligence and we confused them by blending them together. Once the two teams watch these it will remind the orbs which is which and the time continuum will fix itself..."

She's pretty much out of breath. Alfred is indifferent, Robin looks... like he was slapped by Starfire, and Batman looks completely calm.

"So why do you need the Batcave?"

Tessa rubs her temples and sighs.

"We needed a secure place. And this is about as secure as it gets."

Batman nodded and stood up.

"Fine. I will call the Mountain now. You two find that other team."

"Wait seriously? You're not shocked at all?" asks Ren.

"I've heard, seen, and done stranger things kid. Now go!"

Tessa pulls Ren with her and heads to a Zeta tube.