Chapter 20

Y/N's POV:

I woke up to see little light coming through the curtains. I check the time and it says 6:45. I tried to go back to sleep, but I could so I got up and walked into the living room as quietly as possible so I would wake up the others. I open the front door slowly and close it slowly and quietly. I turn around to see Cody sitting on the steps. I go and sit next to him.

"Couldn't go back to sleep either?" I ask him as I look at him.

"No. I just kept thinking about last night's game." He said looking at me. "We were doing great until that game."

"I think it's Yu Darvish's fault."

He laughs a bit. "I think so, too."

We both started laughing. When we stopped, it was really quiet until he broke the silence.

"Y/N?"

"Yes."

I look at him and I just feel lips on mine. I feel him pull me closer to him. This is all I ever wanted the moment I met him. Then he pulls away.

"I'm sorry. I shouldn't have done that." He said looking away from me.

"No it's fine Cody. I don't mine."

"It just feels weird kissing someone your not dating."

"Oh... I get it." I say looking at the floor.

"Which is why I'm asking you out on a date."

I look up at Cody to see him staring at me happily.

"You are?"

"I am. So what do you say?"

I smile happily at him. "Of course I would to love to go on a date. When would it be?"

"Whenever and wherever you want it to be."

"How about tomorrow at 6 p.m?"

"Sounds great."

We sit outside for a little longer just talking until we header back inside. When we did, Y/BF/N was in the kitchen making coffee.

"You guys want?" Y/BF/N asked us pointing to the coffee maker.

"I'll take." Cody says sitting down at the table in the kitchen.

"I will too." I said taking a seat next to him.

Once the coffee was done brewing, I got up to help Y/BF/N with the coffee. We just sat in silence drinking our coffee.

"So what are we going to do today?"
Y/BF/N asked, breaking the silence.

"I just want to stay home." I say.

"I do, too." Cody said.

"Oh ok. In that case, I'm just going to watch a bunch of Marvel movies. Wanna join?" Y/BF/N asked getting up out of her seat.

"Of course I will. I can never turn down a Marvel movie." I say getting up as well.

"I never really watched any Marvel movies before." Cody said, kinda looking ashamed.

"Are you serious? How come?" I ask, looking at him in shock.

"I was more into Star Wars."

"Well that is about to change, my friend. Come on." Y/BF/N said, motioning him to get up.

We move to the living room and see that Y/BF/N already had Iron Man out. She puts the movie in the player and sits in the reclining chair.

A few movies later, Corey woke up and went to the bathroom. He got out dressed and left the house. None of us even bothered asking where he was going.

The rest of the day was just filled with Marvel movies.

Thank you for reading my fanfic. I hope you enjoyed this chapter. Bye!!!!

babychiliflake I hope your happy about me making Cody a Star Wars fan instead of Marvel. It hurt me writing that.

On February 4, 2018 three of the most awesome thing came out. The first one is the Jurassic World Fallen Kingdom 2nd trailer, which has Chris Pratt (Star Lord) in it so bonus.

The second thing is tv spot for Avengers Infinity War, which has a lot of hot actors (to me, most important Sebastian Stan and Tom Hiddleston) so bonus.

And the third thing is The Cloverfield Paradox trailer, which has Daniel Brühl (the guy who played Baron Zemo in Captain Amercia Civil War) so bonus.