Chapter 14

Corey's POV:

"Now boarding all passengers for flight to Los Angeles, California." I heard the lady on the speaker say.

"Well, time to say our finally goodbyes." Y/N said as she got her bag.

"Goodbye Corey." Y/BF/N said as she hugged I.

"Goodbye Y/BF/N. Text me when you land, okay." I said as he held her hands.

"I will, don't worry."

Then I kissed her. I couldn't stop myself from kissing her. Y/BF/N didn't pull away from me. Her lips were very soft, like my pillow. Not that I was practicing or anything...

I pulled away from her and she looked up at me and smiled. Her smile drove me crazy.

"Goodbye Austin." I hear Y/N say to Austin.

I look at the and see them hugging.

"Goodbye Y/N." He said as he let go of her.

"Last call for people boarding on to the plane to Los Angeles, California."

Y/N turned to Cody and said, "Good bye Cody."

She reached in for hug, but instead he pulled her into a kiss. She didn't pull away from him.

They pulled away from each other and Cody said, "Good bye Y/N."

Y/N waved me a good bye as she and Y/BF/N headed to the gate.

I couldn't wait to see Y/BF/N again. Just being away from her for 2 seconds drove made me feel insane.

"So, what now?" Austin asked.

"I don't know. It's only 8:35." Cody said as he looked at his phone as he takes a sip from his soda.

"Wow you guys are already here? Damn it, I was really hoping that I would be first here, but I guess not." said a familiar voice.

Cody and I turn around and see that Chris was here.

"Hey man, how are you doing?" Austin said as he got up to give Chris a bro hug.

"I'm doing fine. Hey, how come you two aren't hanging out with Y/N and Y/BF/N?" Chris asked Cody and I.

"They went to board the plane like 10 minutes ago." I said as to point to where the gate they left from.

"Where are the others?" Cody asked.

"Probably on their way now." Austin said.

"Well I'm here."

I look to see Kikè walking toward us.

"I can't wait to get back to L.A. I mean it's nice in Houston, but I want to go back home." Kikè said as he set his stuff down and took a sit.

"I feel the same way." Cody said.

"Hey guys." Joc said as he approached us.

One by one, they all came and asked where Y/N and Y/BF/N were.

Soon our plane came and we all boarded it. I was sitting next to Cody and had Austin and Chris across from us.

The plane ride was chaotic. A lot of people talking at once. I couldn't here myself think.

Half way through the plane ride I got a text from Y/BF/N. Just seeing her name made me smile. I got and check her text. It read:

Y/BF/N: Just landed

Y/BF/N: I'm just wondering, but are we dating?

I reply with:

Corey: If you want to then sure. Anything for you, baby.

"Why do you have such a big smile on your face?" Cody asks me.

I say nothing and hand him my phone for him to read. He had a surprised look on his face and said, "Congrats dude."

He handed back my phone. I couldn't stop smiling.

"Congrats for what?" Austin asked leaning close to Cody.

Cody leaned in and whispered in his ear. I saw a shocked look on Austin's face.

"No, really?" he whispered to me.

I shook my head yes.

"My man." He said.

"What happened?" Chris asked sticking his head out.

Austin whispered in his ear and he had the same look on his face like Austin.

"Yes Core!. Go get her." Chris said laughing.

I couldn't help, but laugh myself.

"So when are you going to ask Y/N, Cody?" Austin asked.

Cody started blushing and looked away from Austin.

"I don't know. Just haven't found the right moment."

The rest of the flight was just us three teasing Cody. We soon landed in LAX and I was happy to be home and happy to have a girlfriend.

Thank you for reading my fanfic. I hope you enjoyed reading this chapter. Bye!!!