Chapter 5

Y/N's POV:

"So how did you get his phone number? When did you meet him? Where did you meet him? Is he hotter up close than in picture?" Y/BF/N asked me all these questions.

"He gave it me. Last night. In Minute Maid Stadium ( That is the name of the Astros stadium.) And yes way hotter in person."

"How do you even meet each other?" Y/BF/N asked.

"I was walking toward the parking lot when he bumped into me. I was about to say 'Omg your Cody Bellinger,' but he took be back the the stadium. I got his autograph and a selfie with him. See"

I showed Y/BF/N the selfie I took with Bellinger. She looked at it for awhile then said, "You are so lucky. I wish I was you right now."

Our Uber stopped us at (Restaurant Name.) I gave them a good rating and we went in.

It was like a wave of syrup engulfing me. How sweet it smelled.

We sat down at a booth and just started talk about random things.

"Oh my gosh, this is so cute." Y/BF/N handed me her phone to show me a video of a baby with ferret.

"Awww, is this your cousin?"

"Yep, 6 months old."

I heard my phone buzz. I look at the screen and it says that I had a text from Cody. I unlock my phone to see the text.

Y = Y/N C = Cody

C: Hey Y/N, what are you doing today?

Y: Y/BF/N and I was just going to look around Houston since we have never been here before.

C: Oh cool. Can Corey and I tag along?

My heart dropped in my stomach. He wanted to come with us.

"Cody and Corey wants to come with us."

"Really? Did you say yes?"

"No, but I'm about to."

Y: Of course you guys can come with us.

C: Cool. Where can we meet you?

Y: At our hotel.

C: What is the address?

Y: (random address)

C: Alright, meet you there.

"They are going to meet us at the hotel."

"Oh my gosh, we're going to meet Corey Seager and Cody Bellinger." Y/BF/N looked like she was about to burst with excitement.

"When we do just stay calm, alright. They probably don't want a lot of attention."

"Alright, I'll try to."

We finished our brunch and headed back to the hotel. We were going to hang out Cody Bellinger and Corey Seager.

Thank you for reading my fanfic. I hope you enjoyed reading this chapter. Bye!!!