Chapter 12

Cody's POV:

Throughout the whole entire breakfast, Y/N was talking to Austin. He would always make her laugh. I have to admit, I got jealous, and I think Corey noticed.

When we all said our goodbyes to each other and then they all left. Corey, Y/BF/N, Y/N, and I were left in front of the restaurant.

"So, what now?" Y/BF/N asked.

"Maybe we should start packing our stuff to get it out of the way," Y/N said.

"Alright then, let's go." Corey said as he got on his phone to call a Uber.

When the car arrived, we all got in it and headed to our hotel.

The car ride to the hotel was quiet. It was until Y/N broke the silence by giggling.

"What's so funny?" I asked her.

"Oh, it's nothing." Y/N said.

I know it was nothing. It was probably Austin texting her. I look up to see Corey giving me a look like he was asking, Are you jealous?

I looked away from him. I can't believe I am jealous. Why am I jealous?

"Hey, are you ok? You've been awfully quiet." Y/N asked me, interrupting my thoughts.

"What? Oh yeah, I'm fine." I say as I look at her.

She looks away and goes back on phone. I think she started blushing.

The car stops, we get out, and head inside the hotel.

We were all walking when Corey stopped me and took me back down stairs.

"Dude, are you jealous of Y/N and Austin?" Corey asked me.

"What, no."

He noticed I was lying.

"Dude, come on. She probably doesn't have feeling for you that way. Maybe she does like Austin."

"You don't know that." I said to him with a bit of anger in my tone.

"Okay, okay. You're right, I don't know that, but come on dude, stop being jealous. It's like jealousy is taking over you."

"I'll try." I said as we started heading back up the stairs.

We walk down the hall to see Y/BF/N and Y/N waiting for us.

"I thought you guys were behind us." Y/BF/N said.

"We had to go to the bathroom." Corey said.

"You couldn't wait?" Y/N asked.

"No, we had to go really badly." I said, backing Corey up.

"Oh okay." Y/N said as she opened the door to her room.

I followed her in and went to sit on the couch.

I started to put stuff in my suitcase when I heard Y/N laugh again. I ignore her, trying not to be jealous.

When I'm done, I turn on the tv to try and find something to watch.

"Are you sure you are ok? You are really quiet and you look angry." Y/N asked me.

"Yeah, I'm fine." Trying to sound fine.

The rest of the day is going to be long. I thought.

AT THE AIRPORT

It was 7:55 when we went through TSA and started heading to our gate. When we got to the gate, Y/N dropped her stuff and ran to hug a person. That person was Austin Barnes. I felt Corey squeeze my shoulder.

"Calm down, Cody. Calm down." Corey whispered to me.

"I'm so glad you came to the airport early." Y/N said to Austin.

"I want to be one of the last people you see." Austin said to her.

Austin went over and hugged Y/BF/N. Y/BF/N looked like she was finally getting use to being around us baseball players.

"Y/BF/N and I are going to get something. Do you want anything Austin?" Y/N asked him.

"No, I'm fine."

"How about you two?" Y/N asked me and Corey.

"I'll have coffee." Corey said.

"I'll have a soda." I said.

"Alright one coffee and one soda will be right up." Y/N said as she started walking away with Y/BF/N.

"She is such a great person." Austin said when they were out of view.

"Tell me about it." I said.

"I'm glad I got to meet her. She is so pretty and smart and talent. A guy would be really luck to have someone like her." Austin said as he started day dreaming.

I was about to get up when I felt Corey push me back down.

"Oh, look, here they come with our drinks." Corey said.

"A coffee for you and a soda for you." Y/N handed us our drinks.

"Shoot, we have 3 more minutes till they start boarding." Y/BF/N said when she looked at her phone.

"Ughhh, I don't want to leave." Y/N said.

"Don't you want to go back to Los Angeles, though?" Corey said.

"I do, but I always hated the last day before going back home." Y/N said looking sad.

"Don't be sad. We still had an amazing time together and I know you will never forget it." I said as I put my arm around Y/N.

"Now boarding all passengers for flight to Los Angeles, California." I heard the lady on the speaker say.

"Well, time to say our finally good byes." Y/N said as she got her bag.

"Good bye Corey." Y/BF/N said as she hugged Corey.

"Good bye Y/BF/N. Text me when you land, okay." Corey said as he held her hands.

"I will, don't worry."

Then, out of nowhere, Corey kisses Y/BF/N. She looked shocked, but didn't fight back.

"Goodbye Austin." Y/N said as she hugged Austin.

"Goodbye Y/N." He said as he let go of her.

"Last call for people boarding on to the plane to Los Angeles, California."

Y/N turned to me and said, "Goodbye Cody."

She reached in for hug, but instead I pulled her into a kiss. She didn't pull away from me. Her lips were incredibly soft.

We pulled away and I said, "Goodbye Y/N."

Thank you for reading my fanfic. I hope you enjoyed reading this chapter. Bye!!!