Chapter 18: Night Clubs or Nah?

Songs for this chapter:

Try Hard by 5sos

All that matters by Justin Bieber

~

Kennedy (Also now known as Ashley):

It's too loud. Is all I thought. Its official this whole 'party life' image is not my scene. I sat on a bar stool waiting for Justin up in the VIP area. He had to deliver his drugs to Khalil personally and he asked me not to move. I sighed. I could be at home with my laptop and netflix but no, im here at this stupid night club.

"You look lonely." I looked up from the bar counter and saw, Austin!

A smile formed on my face. "Finally someone I know." I sighed in relief. "Where's Justin?" He asked in a confused tone. "Beats me. He had to take of some stuff for a friend." He got the hint and nodded. "Well could I buy you drink?" He asked a small smirk forming on his lips. "I dont drink." I shook my head, declining his offer. His smirk just grew even more, "Of course you dont drink. You;re not Ashley." He chuckled as he sat on the bar stool next to me. "One beer." He spoke to the bar tender.

"Where's Vanessa, Lee and Alex?" I asked looking around the club.

"At the bathroom. I never understand why you guys need to go in groups."

It was my turn to laugh. "Its just a girl thing really. I dont know do guys do that?"

"Well i dont do that." Austin laughed.

"Im guessing your not a fan of night clubs or Nah?"

I stared at Austin in shock. "You didnt not just do that!" I laughed. "Oh but I did." He winked playfully.

Twenty minutes passed and Austin and I were still talking. Vanessa and the girls were dancing on their own having fun.

"Ashley?" a voice barked. "Hey man." Justin said noticing Austin. They bro hugged and Justin turned back to me. He took one stride to get to my stool and swiftly pick me up from it and take the seat and pull me back down onto his lap as he sent daggers to Austin.

So thats what it is huh?

Austin had an amused look on his face and he looked at me for comfirmation. I nodded my head and stood up from Justin's lap. "Well I promised Austin to a dance so, we are going to go dance. See you." I scurried to Austin who winked at me and he lead me to the dance floor leaving Justin kinda shocked at the bar.

Austin and I started to dance jumping up and down and having fun. We soon joined the girls and started to have even more fun. Justin was sitting at the bar getting a new drink after the next and the next. His eyes never left my body and that creeped me out.

"I think im gonna take a break." I yelled over the loud music to the group. They nodded and I walked back over to a corner to catch my breath. "Care to dance?" A tall jet black hair boy asked. He had a scary look to him. "Oh no thanks I was just dancing and Im tired." I moved back a little but he grined and moved forward. "But I want to dance come on. And maybe have a few drinks and," He placed his hands on my hip. "And have some fun."He whispered in my ear.

Okay what do I do what do I do? I started panic. Kick him where it counts. The voice in my head said. So thats what I decided to do but the guy caught on and grabbed my leg placing it on the side of his body. "Tsk tsk tsk." He laughed. His hands lingered on my body and I tried to move back but he was too strong.

"How about we- OH SHIT!" He was forcefully pulled off of me and thrown onto the floor as Justin started to punch him repeatedly. "Dont. You. Dare. Ever. Fucking. Touch. Her. Again!" He yeled after each punch. He kicked the guy one last time before turning back to me. His eyes were a little red and he was a lttle wobbly on his feet.

He's probably high off drugs or drunk. Probabaly both.

He clenched and un clenched his fists as he stared up and down my body. I noticed my dressed was pulled up a bit so I pulled it back down under Justins stare. "A-are you okay?" Justin croaked out. I nodded. "He didnt touch you anywhere, right?"

"He didnt," I sighed. "Thank you." Justin walked forward and I stiffened. He noticed and placed his hand on my arm and in a soothing voice he said, "Please baby girl I wont hurt you. I just want to protect you." "Okay."

We existed the Moon night club and into Justin's car. I suggested that I should drive and Justin listened. As soon as we got to his place and into the mansion I was pressed up against the wall.

"I saw you and Austin dancing." He murmured at he traced patterns on my skin. "I was watching you move your body and I was angry to not be there to feel it." He sighed as he hid his head in the croak of my neck and breathed in my scent.

Oh my god. I felt a small tingle playing inside of me. Well I mean you cant blame me. Justins touch makes me feel diffrent.

His lips were now attached to my neck and he kissed me up and down. "Your mine. Only mine. That should have been me dancing with you,"

"GOSH IM SUCH A FUCK UP! IM LOSING THE GIRL I LIKED ALL ALONG TO SOME GUY!" He yelled loudly pushing himself away from me.

Wait. Losing the girl he liked all along? What did he mean by that?

He turned himself away from so all I saw was his back. "W-what?" I stamered. Justin turned back to face me and hus hazel eyes were no longer hazel. They were a deep pitch dark color. "You like him don't you!" He yelled again.

"No Justin I dont! Austin is my friend! Plus he has Vanessa and I, I have you." I spoke soflty. I looked up and met Justins eyes that softened. He opened his arms and I walked into him. He smelled like Axe. His grip around me tightened as if he let go I would disapeer forever.

We walked up the mansion stairs and into Justins dark bedroom. I helped undress and he gave me his giant t shirt to wear. It smelled heavenly like him. We got into bed and started to cuddle. Light snores left Justins mouth and I sighed.

It was hard for me to say those words from before because the truth is, I really didn't have Justin.

And for once, I think I really wanted something Ashley had and I didnt.

And I think thats Justin.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N:

Hey! So that was this chapter! Vote, Comment and Add!

Check out my new fanfic if you want. Is a Justin Bieber fanfic called 'oblivion' so ya check it out if you want to.

Follow my instagram fanpage of Justin: http.kidrauhl

-ijustwritefanfics (Diana)