Chapter 56: Walking down the aisle with the not so much true love

Omg thank you so much for 107k reads this means the world to me! Aw aw aw i'm so happy!

Songs for this chapter:

Sugar by Maroon 5

Not a bad thing by Justin Timberlake

~

Kennedy (Also now known as Ashley):

"Shh, stop walking so loudly!"

"You shh, you're the one talking!"

"Ya but now you're talking too!"

"Well you're-"

"Guys, stop it!" Zachary shushed Ross and Isabel up, making me giggle. I held onto the party popper as we all quietly tiptoed towards our dad's bedroom.

Zachary had literally woken us all up at four in the morning with this plan. It took us an hour to actually get eveyone up properly since Ross refused to even open his eyes and et out of bed.

He was a little cranky at first but when Zachary mentioned that he got to throw a pie that sent him flying out the bed.

"You got the pie right?" Zach asks. Ross holds up the pie in his hands with a smirk.

"So on the count of three we yell wake up Mason and Isabel throws the glitter and i'll throw a pillow and Ashley pops the party poppers and when he's up, Ross throws the pie," Zach explained when we were right outside dad's door.

We all murmure a response and continue with the plan. It was five in the morning so I doubt he was awake yet to catch us for the surprise.

"1," Zach murmured, cracking the door open a bit.

"2..." He whispered as we all tip toed into his bedroom.

"3!"

"WAKE UP! YOU'RE GETTING MARRIED DUDE!" Ross shouted, whacking dad in the face with a pillow. I popped the party popper and Isabel threw the glitter.

"What the hell?" He grumbled, opening his eyes. I saw Zach pull out a few bills throwing them at his face making us all crack up.

That's when Ross got to throw the pie right in our dads face.

"Oh my god, are you guys planning on doing this every time someone gets married?" Dad groaned as he coughed some pie. He rubbed the wipe cream of his eye lids in annoyance.

"Yep, so don't you dare get remarried again," Isabel threatened and we all shared a laugh.

"What time is it?" Dad asked, trying to look for the time but could barely see with all the pie covering his face. "It's like five in the morning." I responded.

"I swear to god i'll get you guys back. I'll even have Kory help me." He threatened. "Ha, yeah right," Ross mumbled.

"Okay, fun's over, i'm going to bed." He yawned, not before sliding his finger up dad's face and licking it. "Mmm, lemon meringue."

"We better have more of that pie," I said to Zach who nodded. I was really craving some of that lemon meringue pie.

"Isn't it a bit early?" Isabel asked as we left dad's bedroom.

"It's never too early for pie." I stated, walking down the stairs.

I go the kitchen and grab the pie from the fridge. Today is going to be a long day.

"Your nails look cute, Ash." Isabel smiled.