Chapter 16: Sushi and kissing

Songs for this chapter:

Backpack by Justin Bieber

Am I wrong by Nico & Vinz

~

Kennedy (Also now known as Ashley):

 I was sitting at the mini vanity in the giant walk in closet of Ashley's (My twin) room. Her walk in closet was the size of a small bedroom. It was huge! But i'm sure Justin's is bigger.

I searched through some of Ashley's clothes and choosed an dark red peplum top with black disco leggins. I was looking through Ashley's instagram picture and noticed she was very out going -no surprise- with her outfits so, to bring it up an notch I paired up a pair of red pumps with the outfit.

I did my make up and applied the red mac lipstick she had also gave me. Before I had gotten dressed I took a shower and dried my hair so now it was time to style it. I curled the ends of my hair and I was ready. I grabbed a red clutch bag and took one last look in the mirror.

This was definitely not the person I was.

This was far off. I was not a person to go out a lot so wearing these type of clothes for just dinner was bit too much for me.

"Ashley are you ready to go?" I heard Justin ask.

"Ya! I'll be down soon." I took one last look in the mirror before leaving the walk in closet and out the bedroom door.

I walked down the spiral stair case and noticed Justin on a phone call. He was wearing a white t shirt with black skinny jeans with his white supras and a golden chain necklace. To top off the outfit he was wearing an orange leather jacket and a gold watch. (A/N: The outfit Justin wore to the Vanity Fair and Armani Party at the film festival in Cannes, France.) I had to admit he cleaned up well. As Justin was talking he slightly turned his head and saw me. His eyes went wide as he eyed my outfit as he mumbled, "Ya, ya. I have to go. Talk to you later." And he quickly ended the phone call. He took a few steps forward towards me with a small smirk playing on his lips.

"You look stunning." He said, keeping his smirk.

"Thank you."

"Who were you talking to?" I asked once we were inside of Justin's black range rover. "Za." He simply replied. I furrowed my eyebrows. "Why were you talking to him?" I said shiftting in the car seat. "I needed some more packs of ciggarettes,"

Well thats not too bad. I thought to myself. I wasnt a fan of smoking myself but at least it wasnt some really big drug or something. After the night of Khalil's party I was aware of Za and I kinda wanted to keep Justin away from him. Im too sure why my sister was so used to it and okay with the whole drugs and party deal but thats who she is. "Also Khalil asked me to pick up some Ecstasy and Cocaine for his next big party."

Well then.

I let the subject slide since I didnt want to deal with this now. My cell started to ring it read 'Kennedy' which meant it was my twin sister calling but I pressed the ignore button and sighed. "Who was that?" Justin asked, peering at the screen. "Kennedy."

He snorted. "What does she want?"

"I dont know. I didnt answer."

"I mean why would she be calling." He asked again.

"I really dont know and I dont care." I shrugged. The rest of the ride was silent exept for 'Lose yourself' by Emiem playing on the radio. After awhile Justin spoke up again:

"Does Kennedy still hate me?" He asked in a soft tone that he only used when he talked to Ashley. When I was around him (As Kennedy) he was always so rude and I -and I still do- hated him.