Chapter 5

Jack sighed as he was looking at y/n from the back. Both hands on his wraist and stopped walking. He tried to straignten himself a bit but It was still hurting. The pain on his back was making him feeling stiff, then he continued walking to the cafetaria but slowly. Gabe noticed that Jack was no longer chasing, he would walk back to look for him. He was still there where he left him, walking slowly as a turtle with a hand on his hip. Gabe made a sour face.

" you could have told me that you were not able to walk properly, Jack." Gabe's eyes were tracing Jack's posture then went next time him.

"It's not a big deal, Gabe." Jack gave him a mellow smile while facing him.

Gabriel put his hand under Jack's chin and lifted it to make him face him properly. He was staring Jack with a concerned expression.

"You are always the same.. " he grabbed Jack's arm and put it around his neck to help Jack to walk. As Gabe was about to put his other hand on jack wraist Jack let a surprising moan. The finger of Gabe accidentally touch the spot where it hurts the most. Surprise by his own moan Jack widened his eyes then quickly covered his mouth with his hand. He blushed intensely.

" wow when was the last time you made that sound? " Gabe was teasing him hard while laughing.

Jack blushed more by his comment that make him unable to face him.

Gabe sighed and smiled to him.
" Come on! Let's grab something to eat then let's go to the infirmary after." He suggested.

" Right!" He replied.

As both of them walked in the cafetaria,  Angela waved her hand to them to signal them that they were on that table. Y/n was already between the twin and mercy beside of one of them with a smile on her face. Jack was not surprised to see them to be around y/n but still did hope that he could maybe sat next to her. Y/n saw Jack and Gabe approaching the table and smiled to him. As Jack was trying to sit down on his chair, his back would hurt again.

"Ouch!" It did hurt for him but he tried not to make anyone worried too much about him. Y/n felt bad and decided to leave the twin a bit and to come sit next to Jack to help him.

"Can I borrow your jacket for a bit?" y/n asked to Jack with a smile. He suddenly blushed and nodded to her without any word. y/n would then take off her own jacket and tried to make a confortable pillow for him for his back. she slowly put them delicately behind him and Jack would slowly leaned on them.

"Ohh! that's much better! thanks a lot
Y/n!" He smiled to her.

"Don't thanks me! that's natural, I did say earlier that I would take care of you!" she replied with a smile.

The twins completely in the lost of their attitude towards each others and bluntly asked in scynchro, "What is happening there?" they asked.

"Oh! that's right you guys did not know this. But today in the morning Jack fell from his bed and hurted himself. And it's seems the reason was becasue he was surprised that Y/n was not there?! is that right Gabe?" said

Without any hesitation, Gabe nodded to the twins.
" Yeah right, Jack got himself a personal nurse now." He would take another opportunity to tease Jack again.

'Gabe what the hell!? Dont say that in front of the twins!!' He mentally screamed.

"G-Gabe!" shouted Jack while blushing.

"What? Im not lying about that! right
Y/n" Gabe turned his head to her.

"haha well that's true! Dont you think Jack? I am your personal nurse for the time being since it was kinda my fault" said Y/n while putting a hand on his shoulder.

Jack could not say anything but to agree to Y/n.

The twins did not say anything as Y/n was still there, and they did not like where this is going on either.

To be continued...

Hello Guys! I know it is short and that I did not posted/updated the story since a long ... long .. long .. time. I am trying to come at it again and also for my other overwatch serie.

I thank everyone for still being patience with me..
thank you again!
Sorry again for the lomg wait.