Chapter 3

In overwatch every groups has their own dormitory to share, they each form a group of ten in each. Twenty rooms for twenty groups, it's a lot you thought. Everyone was looking for the other peoples who belonged in their groups to know more each other as they were going to share the same dormitory room for the year.

You decided to stick with Jack and his friend Gabriel to find the other members of the team.

"You sure you will be ok [Y/N]?" Asked Terence.

"Yeah I'll be alright! I'm with Jack and his friend Gabriel." You moved next to Jack.

"Alright! But it hurts me to see you willing going to someone else than me!" Terence did a dramatic pose, then Terry came next to him."our princess has grown up so quickly!" He added another dramatic pose.

"Awww don't worry guys! I love you all!" You exclaimed and hugged them.

Gabriel pushed his shoulder to Jack's and showed a smile in the corner of his mouth.

Jack was jealous of how they were so closed to you, so close that everyone can easily mistake it as a triangle relation. Every girls were looking at you in envy.

You went between Jack and Gabriel, grabbed their arms and bring them close to you." Let's get going guys!" You smiled.

"Take care of her, Jack!" Said Terence before going away with Terry.

You were looking around and though there was too much people. So how would you know if they are in your group. It would take too much time to ask one by one, but then you got an idea.

"Jack do you have a piece of paper and a pen?" You asked

"No but I know where to ask for it."he said as he rushed to Torbjorb and asked him a piece of paper and a pen.

You were left alone with Gabriel, you started a conservation." So..  How long do you know Jack?"

"Since we were 10 I guess, at that time Jack moved in my neighborhood next to my house." He was remembering his childhood with Jack and was smiling a lot.

"Wow! That's so cool!"

"And you? Since when did you know them...  I mean the twins?" He asked.

"Since I lost my parents. But with them I don't feel alone anymore. They are everything to me." You were thinking of them while smiling.

Jack came back and saw you smiling to Gabriel," So what did I miss?" asked Jack be intrigued by that sudden smile.

"Nothing special, just talking you know. " you went to him and took the paper and the pen.

You started to write 'GROUP B HERE!' on the paper and lift it up so that everyone could see it. Some people noticed then came straight to you. The first one was looking at you and you noticed he was staring at your unusual color eyes. You felt a bit ashamed of them and asked Jack to lift it for you and you went back where no one was looking at. Jack wanted to encourage you to not to be ashamed but he could not say anything. Gabriel was looking the other way while patting you on your shoulder. You felt a bit comfortable. 

After fifteen minutes, everyone was already there then one by one were introducing themselves.  Jack started," I'm Jack! This is Gabriel, and the shy girl there is [y/n]." You waved your hand from behind Jack. Then the other started to present themselves, Angela, Troy, Lena, Steve, Micheal, Nina and Jane. After that you avoid eyes contact with them, Angela noticed it and tried to talk to you. Jack went forward and explained the situation about you, your eyes and the reason you were acting that way.

"Her eyes?" Angela stared at your eyes and though that it was beautiful and unique.

"Hey [y/n]! I really like your eyes!" She took your hands.

"Really?  You don't think it's weird?" You asked while looking down.

"No of cource not! Everyone here is special! And you too have your own uniqueness [y/n]! Right guys?" Angela lifted your head up by the chin and smiled.

Everyone nodded.

You quickly hugged her.

"So everyone wanna eat something?" Asked Jack.

"Sure why not" you replied with a hunger.

Suddenly Terry lifted you up from the back and rubbing his face against your cheek. Terence then came next to you," so did you make new friends [y/n]?"

"Yeah a lot!" You smiled.

"Let's go eat then!" Terry suggested.

"Sorry guys next time!" You waved your hand to them.

You and the twins went to the cafeteria, only the three of you together. Jack was about to talk but suddenly he was cut off by Angela, Nina and Jane.

"Oh my God! Who are those twins?!?  They were Handsome!" The girls were screaming beside Lena and the boys were rolling their eyes.

"Look like her boyfriends came to fetch her" Gabriel whispered to Jack while laughing a bit.

Jack sighed.

After the lunch you and the twin went back to the hall meeting up again with your group. You told them that you could handle to be with your new friends without them and that they need to talk to their own team members too. You pushed them to their group and came back next to Jack and Gabriel.

"Sorry guys! They are worried about me but I'm fine with you all!" You apologized to them.

"No it's alright! We can understand.  We had so much fun earlier though." Angela grabbed your arm.

"Can you introduce me the twin?"she whispered.

"Ohh yeah sure! You really like them?" You asked.

"Shhhh! Not so loud!  But yes I do." She blushed.

"Hey not so fast Angela! I want to meet them too!" Said Nina and Jane.

"Well I can introduce them to you all later." You smiled.

It was already night and you decided to go to your room. Up of the second door was written 'B', that must be there.  You opened the door, switch on the light and went it. One by one entered the room, everyone were amazed of how clean and spacious it was. Five bunk beds on the left and some tables and chairs on the right.

"So one bunk bed for two." You were thinking to whom you would ask to share it with.

Naturally Jack and Gabe already pair up and choose which one they wanted. Jack suggested the one next to the wall. They were arguing about who will have the lower bed, let the fate to choose with a rock paper scissor game.

"Rock! Paper! Scissor!" Said loudly both of them.

Jack did the scissor and Gabriel the rock.

"Hehe!" Chuckled Gabriel and put his stuff on the lower bed then laid on it.

Jack sighed and put his stuff on the upper bed.

You hesitately asked Angela if she wanted to share one with you and she nodded.

"So which one you want? I'm ok with both." You asked her.

"We-well I'm a bit afraid of height..  It's ok to take the lower one?" She was a bit embarassed.

"Yeah sure!"you smiled and put your stuff on the upper bed.

Your bed was next too Jack and Gariel's. You went up and laid on your bed, you turned your head to face Jack.

"Seems like we gonna be neighbor bed. " You said.

"Y-yeah!" He blushed.

Next to you was Nina and Jane, then Lena and Steve and finally Troy and Micheal. Everyone was already on their bed and started to sleep.

"I'm really happy to meet everyone!" You said.

It seemed everyone was sleeping then you closed your eyes and slowly falling asleep.

"I'm happy to meet you too.." Whispered Jack while facing you. He was admiring your lovely sleepy face before falling himself asleep.

To be continued...

Sorry if it's a bit short but I hope you enjoy reading it too.