Ch 6:Reunion

We arrived at Sindria WOOOOO.Actually, it wasn't good news anyway because you're gonna tell the the truth .They must be freak out.Dead girl is alive.

"You do know I can hear what you were saying"

I sighed, and touched the emerald diamond necklace. "It can't be helped Itzli, im scared" It feels like I can't breath. "Don't be fred my queen, they must be happy to see you" She motivated me.As we walked awhile and saw bazaar.Soon I saw a guy, tan skin and white hair.He wear loose tunic fabric.He went into brothel.

"He's a big pervert, I wonder if Sinbad same like him" I walked forward again and went one of stalls.Buy some dried apricot.This fruit is my favourite.

Flashback....

My age 15, Sinbad 17...we wanted to go find the Imuchakk clan.My stomach growled.Sinbad looked at me, my face blushing madly.

"You're hungry?"

"You're a stupid if not seeing the obvious im super hungry"

"Oy! Who you called stupid??!"

"You are" While Sinbad mumbled he wasn't stupid.I glanced away from him.Dried apricot caught my gaze.My foot bring me there, the dried fruit makes me drool over it.An old man urged me to buy it.Because its very delicious and good quality.

"Can I get 1 kg?" He nodded and do what I said.Sinbad next to me, looked over what I bought. "Dried apricot??" His tone was 'a girl like you should be waste money at bracelet or necklaces'. "Something wrong with it?? Or you should be an observant that Im not one of those your girls types, waste their money on jewellery~" He flinched of my words.

"You can't be serious when it comes food?"

"Oh yeah babe, yes I can.Food is everything and I love food.Who doesn't?"

He blushing when im using babe.Ha, im just teased him. "Here you go lady, 10 gold" He handed me the plastic exchange with my gold.But Sinbad cover up, he buy it for me. "Sin!!!?? You can't do that.Im not that po-" He pushed a dried apricot into my mouth.Shut me up.

"Just eat it and enjoyed it Hoa" He smirked.

Flashback end....

"Thank you!" I munching the apricot and squaled taste so good. "Today they held Maharajan!! The generals gonna perform it" "Yeah, They really awesome" The people talked about them.So im took a peaked and saw they in a ship ready to killed the sea monster. "I know whats inside your head, 'im more awesome than them' right my queen?" She exclaimed.

"Nah, Itzli.You always know what im gonna say.Damn you should be motivator instead of become my Djinn"

"My queen, you're the only one who said positive list about me" She smiled even though I can't see it.Then certain power, thunder.I thinked Baal , Sinbad used it.I saw almighty him, on the ship and he always charming.The women swoon over him. "King Sinbad sure handsome!" "He really is! He soo powerful!" Im facepalmed and this is my chance sneak in into the palace.

A few soldier patrol the garden area.As I hid behind the bushes.My eyes looked to the left....looked to the right.Nice, lets fine good place to stay and sleep.I walked into the hallway, looked for certain place that never they used. Itzli lend me some power, I saw a room never to be used.A guest room.But it will come back time to time, maid will cleaned the dust every once a week.

Smirked.Teleporting into the room, and boom its big and comfy.Well this is the chance will be use right now.My arms wide open and let my body fell on the matress. "Huuumm, super comfy" Nuzzled the comforter. "Queen-sama, you can sleep for now.I'll make sure to wake you up if someone comes in" I thanked at her and sleep.

♦♦♦♦♦☆☆♦♦♦♦♦☆☆♦♦

"Hey Itzli, im hungry"

"Where's you're emergency bento?"

"Already been eaten...."

"Let me find the nearest food you can get as for free" Itzli using her gravity ability.She saw a garden, a few trees grew different types of fruit. "Did you see that my queen? " Ofcourse what she give me to see, I saw everything. "Yupp!! Annnnddd lets go!!" Giddily jumped out from the window.

THUD!!

"Food here I come!!" Im whispered yelled. Im gracefully walked and hide, and walked and hide.Soon I found garden, ahhh, that drooling fruits gonna kill me! Looked around makes sure nobody's here.Climbed the apricot tree and plucked one.Before it goes to my mouth- "*sigh* finally, those paperworks never ends" Sinbad slide down, leaned against the tree.Im still hiding, afterall the tree grown into very tall and thick tree.

Glanced down, sharp my hearing. "Hoa, im miss you.Since your death.Deep inside im shattered but my friends no our friends has been supported myself to move forward.Until now im still regretted not strong enough to protect you *sniffled*. I-i could save you before it happen" Sinbad broke down.My eyes glistened sad.I really wished I could go down there and kissed him.Giving him a hugged.

Im smiled anticipation to make a surprise...just you wait.

3 weeks later....

Yamuraiha and other generals talked like always in throne room where's Sinbad sat on.An explosion of smoke makes the room full with dust and suddenly they saw a figure with white hood standing infront of them.An intruder in palace.The generals in fight stance protect the king of Sindria.

"What do you want intruder?" Sinbad asked in demanding.The figure makes signal hand hold out her 4 finger bent back and forward 'Come and get me'.The generals wanted to lunged first but the king insisted. "I'll fight you" He smirked.

Hoataz POV

Damn he's does looked stronger than before.This is gonna be interesting.My feet started to bring me forward, as im using my knight sword.Sinbad also held out his sword clashing with mine.He seem very fair fighter, also myself.I didn't turned into Djinn yet.

Hand combat and foot with foot.I do know there's lots of chance and opening I can end this fight.But it wouldn't be fun if im end too quick. "I know you're not using full power yet" Sinbad smirked.While im still keep silent. "Not a big fan of noisy?" He chuckled.I punched towards his chin but he dodged quickly but not realise I did a round horse kick to his right face where he dodged my punched.

He rolled not to far where I kicked him.Walked towards him and he stand up tried to punched me with both his hands take turned.I dodged every single his attack while im backwards.He tripped me, kicked my legs.But I jumped backwards.Soon he exhausted, he not realise im not human.Im not that easily to get tired.

Im vanished appear to his back, he turned around only get kicked under his chin.His body flew force backwards.He looks not moving slumped on the floor.The generals helped him stand up. "DAMN YOU!" Sharrkan dashed towards me but, Sinbad command they stayed back. "Who are you? Show yourself!!!" Sinbad wiped his blood lip.

"As you wish, your majesty" Im opened my hood, gasped to be hear.Theirs eyes widen to see upon the dead girl.Even worse the king looked in disbelief.

"Hoa?"

"Im home Sinbad" Smiled plastered on my face.

Please vote and NO rude comments..

Please wait for the next chapter..