Badr Death

"Okaasan, Why idiot daddy not coming back yet?". Esra turned around after washed the dishes. "How many times i need to remind you??!.Don't called your father like that!". She chopped on his head. Sinbad muttered about saying sorry.

"I think your father would be late". Even though she said nothing happen.Deep inside she pray her husband will be safe.

Inside the cell...
(Badr being tortured because of betrayal just for his family)

BADR POV

Its dark,smell metalic, and salty blood.What important thing played in my mind was how's my wife!!??...how's Sinbad?... I do not care what is happening around me.Including my whole body full with injuries.I smirked, heh why i need to care im going to find the reaper.My live soon will be pulled out like from the socket.

"You should think how you can get out from this hell". I was shocked, slowly i trying to look at the person.My back neck feel pain enough make me faint again.Damn, I lost lots of blood. "Raz, how did you get in?". "That was my own way.Badr, lets get you home". She looked at me with smiling on her face.I smirked. "You know, I have been Thinking lately about something in the future". She had interest to hear and she looked at me with crossed arms.

"Hmm....what is it?". "I must say you looked good together with my precious son". She agape mouth open.Her face was priceless.I chuckled at the same time i coughed the blood come out from my mouth.She quickly come and wipe my mout with her sleeve. "Badr, don't talked about nonsense again.The important issue right now is your condition". "I don't have much time-". "YES we have!!". Her lips quivered with tears almost fall.My hands hesitate because the chains. "Valekyrie," Her eyes widen .

"Im not gonna let you waste your magoi for me, please hear my last wish.Im not asking for it but prefer it as my favour". She kneeled where i was chained. "Badr, I will grant your wish as a Magi of wishes". I finally smiling and cried at the same time. "I want you.....take care of my wife and most importantly Sinbad". "Is it including....noooo Badr you-!". "Yes, become younger than Sinbad". (POOOF*!!) I was surprise she became small and ofcourse that clothes too big for her.

"Badr, you imbecile.Now, im helpless". She gave me a looked 'i swear im gonna get off your head from your body'. Im sweatdropped. Suddenly, i saw the Sun going up.It shows im going to the execution altar. "Badr, there's any last memo you want me to gave your family?". "Yeah, said that Esra i love her so much and i always remembered how am I fell in love with her". She cried nonstop. "As for Sinbad, im proud of him.He was very amazing son i have.And ofcourse i love him". She nodded. "As for my first friend.I care you deeply to my heart.Just my own family.I love you my friend". She flinched but she slowly looked up to my face.Our forehead touch together.

"Norta vo Toras Badr!". She said as her temple glowing with some sort of symbol on it.

And then she gone.The guards came and brought me out from the cell.

"See you later Badr".

Badr house...

As i walked along with this tiny legs.Damn that Badr why he want to wish ridiculous thing like this.Now, i became small again.Im 100 years old that means im 17.Now i have to dealt about ageing.His wish make my age become slower.So it takes time to be 20.I bet Sinbad will be older than me.

"(sigh), i need to tell the truth.If it wasn't me who's gonna do it". *KNOCK KNOCK* The door open by Esra. "Ehhh, Raz.I thought you-". "*SHHH*, Don't tell Sinbad anything about me.Just said im one of villagers daughter". "Right understand". She let me come in.

"Mom, who's our guest in such late night?". The voice thundered the room.I presume he 12 years old. While myself 10.And...........my body like a small child. "Its Hoa, from the villagers daughter". With excitement he jogged towards us. "Mom, you didn't tell me about her?". She giggled. "Sinbad, why should I tell the gorgeous girl to you?.You will try to steal her from me". He bashfully embrassing.

I cut out from their conversation. "Esra, please sit down first.There's something i want to tell you". I looking her with serious eyes. So she did what i said. "What is it?". "Badr...he..-....he died this morning". They both gasped about the news been told. I bowed my head. "Im-im...so sorry Esra". *THUMP!!* "MOM??!!!". I looked at her, she already faint.

Sinbad slowly brought his mom on the bed.

UNDER THE TREE...

In the darkness of night.Wind passing behind us.The cold just make Sinbad more sad.The atmosphere feel tense.He looked hardly on the ground.Just the sand to be seen.His face showed he can't accepted what just happen to his family.

"Sin,..what are you doing outside cold". He still not looking at me.I understand his sorrow developed into his feelings.Next, thing i make a move, i held both of his hands. "Sinbad the son of Badr.Please look at me". He hesitate to look.But he still did what i said.

"I believe your father wanted me tell me the last word to his precious son". His eyes brightening meeting with mine. "He said, he's very proud of his son, he can see you will change the world.He's very happy when you was by his side old times.He loved you as much as he loved Esra".

While i tell all the words Badr wants me.Sinbad crying all his heart out.Its better to let it go and not to keep it anymore.He hugged me tightly.He sniffle and sobbing lost of his father.I keep combed his long hair from the scalps till the tips of his hair.I sing lullaby song from my mother when myself in Alma Toran.

He fell asleep. "Goodnight, Sinbad.Please have a gooddreams". I touched my forehead with him.And the symbol glowing makes the Rukh out from it.The Rukh went into Sinbad.

SOON Esra awake after Sinbad asleep.....

She blinked her eyes wide open.She realised her husband already passed away.She cried, while i sit on next to her.The chair next to her.She still lying on the bed.She couldn't sit up straight, to much broken.

"Did he tell you his last wish to you?". She looked at me with sadness fill in her eyes. "Esra, he wants me took care Sinbad, watch over him.More like he paired me up with his own son". I smiled sadly. "Then.....how you explained small-" "As for that...I granted his wish to be younger than his son.Although im a Magi and...im 100 years old". She chuckled.

"That soo... him". Esra sighed sadly to see her husband passed away leave her and son alone.