chapter nine

Sakura's POV

Our lips once again smashed each others as our tongues glide with one another, a soft moan escaped from my lips as Sasuke slowly massaged my temples.

He suddenly carried me without breaking the kiss and walked towards the couch as he placed me down gently. He got on top of me, slowly grinding his body against mine. I couldn't think of anything else but him.

Sasuke started up unbotton my shirt when the door suddenly opened

And there stood Sasori.

I quickly pushed Sasuke off me and buttoned up my shirt. "I-I can explain." I stuttered as I walked towards Sasori who was looking at Sasuke angrily, his fists clench.

I held Sasori's arm and his gaze turned towards me. His eyes soften and was glistening with tears of pain, hurt and betrayal.

"How could you Sak?" Sasori asked sadly. Guilt was eating me and all I could ever do was look down. "I'm s-sorry.." I choked as sobs came out from my mouth and hot tears fell down from my eyes.

I tried to hold Sasori's hand but he dodged it, I looked at him and he was looking down, his bangs covering his eyes to prevent us seeing him cry. Sasuke stood by the corner silently.

"I was there for you, I helped you in everyway I could, I would always choose you over anything but why betray me like this Sak?" Sasori asked as tears fell down from his eyes and into the marble floor.

"And you know what's wrost? You're not even grateful enough." He said before walking out of my office. I stood there crying as I heard footsteps coming near me and I was pulled into a warm hug.

"Shh... I'm here." Sasuke said soothing me down as he brushed my hair. "I.. I.. hurt him.." I cried into Sasuke's chest and all he did was tighten his hug and burried his face into my head.

"It's okay, I'm here. I won't leave, I promise." Sasuke said as he rubbed my back. I cried until no tears would fall.

I sniffed as Sasuke kept brushing my hair back and forth. "Want me to take you home?" Sasuke asked softly. I nodded my head and wiped my face, silently thanking the heavens for I wasn't wearing any make-up or I might look like a raccoon.

"You never changed, you're still the biggest cry baby in the world." Sasuke chuckled trying to make me feel better but it wasn't helping. The face of Sasori kept flashing into my head.

"Let's go." Sasuke said taking my hand into his as we walked out from my office, Ino wasn't there so I decided I'll call her later and make some lame excuses.

We stepped inside the elevator and Sasuke pressed the ground floor button. The whole ride was silent, no one dared to speak. I look at the floor indicator and noticed we're already in the 2nd floor and one floor down we'll be at our destination, I was about to pull my hand away from Sasuke but he only tighten his hold.

Before I could react the doors opened, Sasuke got out first as he dragged me with him. Everyone stopped what they are doing and stared at us with wide eyes, more importantly they started to gossip as they noticed our entwined hands.

"Sasuke they're looking.." I said softly hoping he'll hear me. "I don't care, let them look. You're mine and no one else's." He said keeping a straight face.

We got out and a midnight blue sports car was parked right in front of the entrance. Sasuke opened the passenger's door as he lifted me and gently placed me inside and buckled my seatbelt. He closed the door on my side and jogged towards the drivers seat and got in.

After buckling his seatbelt, he started the engine and drove off. Sasuke must have noticed that I was too tired that he reached a black coat from the back seat and handed it to me. "Rest. I'll wake you up when we're there." He said. I nodded my head and dozed off.

"I'm sorry Sasori.."