Chapter five

Sasori's POV

Neji and I were being kicked out by Tenten as she was helping Sakura to wear the dress I bought. We took our seats and I decided to change as well, Neji lead me to the changing room and bowed his head. I sighed and changed, checking everything in place I walked out. "I'll do your hair." Neji said as he guided me towards the hair in front of a mirror.

"You're not really gay are you?" I asked. I sensed Neji stiffed for a moment and quickly pulled himself together and started applying wax on my hair. "No.." he sighed. "Then why act like one?" I asked closing my eyes to relax for a bit since I was tired waiting for Sakura to finish, the last time I checked it was still 2:00 PM and now it was 6:55 PM. "I had too or I can't get close to her." Neji said.

I already knew he was refering to Tenten. "By acting gay? You know you could get close to her even without acting like one." I replied. "I want to know everything about her but I just can't blurt it out like fart and the only way is to act like Gay since she hates dating at some point." Neji said as he sighed in defeat. Tough luck. "You should tell her soon, it probably won't be pretty if she finds it out for herself. She might think your a stalker or a die hard fan or something." I said. "Thanks for the tip." Neji said. After quite sometime Neji shook me, I opened my eyes and my stressful looking hair was already sleek back. It looked good. Thanking Neji I sat at the bench waiting for Sakura and Tenten to come out.

It was already 7:00 PM when the doors opened releaving a goddess. Tenten made the perfect decision about the dress and accessory. I was an hour done with my look. A black suit and midnight blue tie. Neji did my hair, sleeking it back.

My jaw dropped at the sight of her. She was fiddling with her fingers. "You might wanna close your mouth before a fly would start it's home inside." Neji joked. I quickly composed myself and walked towards her. "Does it look bad?" Sakura asked shyly. "You look beautiful sweetheart." I said softly holding her chin and stared in her emerald orbs. A blush appeared in her cheek. "Shall we?" I asked offering my hand. "Yes." She said before taking it. Before leaving I paid the two big time for their work and thanked them. "Come back soon." Tenten said hugging Sakura which she returned. I turned to look at Neji and sent him the "you should tell her" look and he nodded.

"Let's go." I said to my very gorgeous fiancé. We walked towards the limo, Kiba, our chauffeur was opening the door for us. "You look amazing Ms. Sakura." He said helping her in. "Thank you Kiba." She smiled. "You too sir." He said as I got in, I bowed my head as he closed the door. It was a silent ride towards the convention and Sakura kept fiddling with her fingers.

I took a hold of her hand that was closest to me causing her to look at me. "Don't be nervous. You look beautiful tonight." I said. "What if they won't like it?" She asked nervously. "Their opinions never matter sweetheart. Don't mind them, you're looking beautiful for yourself and not for them. Don't let them steal your sparkle." I said holding her hand tightly.

"We're here." Kiba said as he got out of the limo and walked towards my side. "Ready?" I asked. "Yes." Sakura said as she smiled at me. The smile that I was working for the past years is finally here. I kissed her hand and helped her out. "I'll be waiting here." Kiba said. I took out some cash and handed it to him. "I can't take it, my salary isn't due till the next week. I don't want a deduction, I have a little boy at home to feed." Kiba said politely.

"This isn't a deduction. You can't just wait out here while we go in a party. Go and find some place to eat and chill for the mean time, just be sure to be back at exactly 11:00" I said as he took the cash. "Thank you. It really means a lot." Kiba said and bowed his head. I nodded and held Sakura's hand as we walked towards the entrance. "He has a kid?" She asked "He meant Akamaru." I said clearly amused that Sakura didn't have any idea. "Oh." Was all she said.