Birthday/Camping

tally P.O.V

It has been a week since Max asked me to marry him.  Everyone knew that me and Max where geting married. when we got back nobody was there so we had a little fun and I haven't been filling good.

I was packing my bag for camp since we were taking a different bus. I was looking for my Batman shirt and I couldn't find It. " Bebe have you seen my Batman shirt" I asked.

" Yea Jazzy took it remember " Max said.

" That bitch" I mumbled.

I finished outing my shit in my bag. I rolled it out to the living room. all the guys were in the living room. " Done" I said.

Max leand in and kissed me on the cheek. "Happy birthday" Max said.

" Don't remind me " I said.

" Why" Max asked.

" I fill like a grandma " I said.

" Your 21 and you fill like a grandma girl you need help" Craig said.

" 21 that is old" I said.

they rolled there eyes. " I got you something " Max said.

" I though I said no gifts" I said.

" When do we ever listen" Robert said.

I rolled my eyes. Max got up and gabbed my presents. " Here " Max said.

he handed me 2 box's. I opened the frist one  and I loved it. it was a Batman shirt and Batman back pack. " Oh my gosh thank you" I said.

" This one is from all of us" Monte said.

Max handed Me the other box. I opened it and there was a key. " What's this" I said.

" A key.... to the ETF house " Craig said.        

" What you guys want me to move in " I asked.

" No we just gave you the key cause we wanted you to have a key" Max said.

I grabbed a pillow and hit him with it. " Thanks guys it means a lot " I said.

I gave each of them a hug. " What time is Jazzy going to get here" Robert asked.

" She said she will text me" I said.

right on que I got a text from Jazzy.

from: Jazzy

where right down the street from ur bus

I put my phone away. " Come on there right Down the street" I said. 

we grabbed are stuff and went outside. Ronnie pulled up in a bus. he opened the door. ' Hello Thurman it's your frist day of school" Ronnie said.

I laughed.  " Thanks Mr.Radke" I said.

I went in the bus and went to the very back and sat there. We started driving. " Ronnie I didn't think you would actually rent a real bus " I said.

" Well I did.....and happy birthday " Ronnie said.

" Thanks " I mumbled.

I saw siting next to Max. I pulled out my phone and head phones and started listing to The webs we weave. Max was on his phone so I put my head on his shoulder. He kissed mg Forhead. " I love you" Max said.

" I love you to" I said.

I layed there for a little bit the started talking. " Oh Jazzy give me back my Batman shirt" I said. 

jazzy looked around. " Ok who told her I had it" Jazzy said.

Max raised his hand. " Nice try bitch " I said.

I looked over and saw Naiya laying down on Niall lap. Both of them sleeping. " Guys lets Get a picture" I said.

Half the Guy got a picture and I got a picture.  I put it as my lock screen. we got to the camp ground. " Ok how are were doing this "  Robert asked.

" Ok me and Jazzy get a tent,Max and Tally,Naiya and Niall, Ryan and Robert, Jacky and Monte, Derek and Jacky, Craig and Ron"  Ronnie said.

" Ok lets started seting up" I said.

We got the tents up in 10 mintues well beside Naiya and Niall it took them like 35 mintues. they still hadn't finshed so me and Max helped me.

We where just siting there. " Now what " Jacky asked.

I looked at Naiya and Max.

" Lets go to the lake" Me,Naiya and Max yelled.

everybody laughed. " Ok lets go to the lake" Craig  said.

everybody went back to there tents to change. I changed into a black leather straplesses two piece. I grabed my black sun glasses and black flip flops. I looked over to Max. " Ready" I asked.

" Yup" Max said.

we walked out of the tent and everyone was waiting for us. " Damn it took you long enough " Jazzy said.

"Jazzy it takes time to look this damn good" Me and Max said.

then we started laughing.  Jazzy was wear a two piece bikini that was purple. She had on pink sunglasses and flip flops. Naiya had baby bule bikini on. Bule sunglasses and Bule flip flops. 

we started walking to the lake. as soon as I put my towl down. Max grabbed me from behind and went to the dock and thru me in. I started to fake drown. " Try to swim to the Dock " Max said.

I did that. He grabbed my hand and I pulled him down. we came up and I stuck my touge out. I got out and went to my towl to dry off a little.

All the guys where in the water. While us girls where having girl talk.." So Naiya how is things going with you and Niall" I asked.

" Great....He treat me like a princess " Naiya said.

" Your lucky mine treated me like an ass but then again that is just how me and Max are" I said.

" Ronnie is sweet when he wants to be or other wise he wants to be a smart ass" Jazzy said.

" Yea try living with him" I asked.

" Oh I will be soon " Jazzy said. 

I laughed. I looked at the guys messing around in the water. " I'm happy they finally get along" Naiya  said.

" yea it is just awkward between Craig and Ronnie " I said.

" Can't those two dum asses be friends just for your sake " Naiya said.

" I guess they can't " I said.

Later we where having a chicken fight. it was Me and Max vs Naiya and Niall. of course I won cause I'm boss like that. I dont know where that came from. 

It was geting late so we went back to the camp sight and started to make dinner.  We where eating steak and fries. 

we Finshed the steak and fries. we where siting talking. " You guys should know I could never ask for a better family right" I said.

" Aww look Tally Is geting all soft now" Ryan said.

" Ryan say that again and I will Fucking kill you" I said.

" Is she always like this" Niall asked. " Yea" everyone said. 

  20 minutes later we were eating smores and jokeing around with each other.  Max put his arm around me and kissed my Forhead.  " I love you" Max whispered. 

"  I love you 2 " I said.

it hit me again that I was going to get married to the love of my life. My best friend and my brother wad going to get married. My other best best friend finally found her love. And I am going to have a baby with the love of my life. When I was thinking that I felt a kick in my stomic.

hi everyone. I want to tell you that this the last chapter of the story. yup that means this story is OVER. There is going to be a second book I will let you guys know when I update it. ok till next time bye