~To the stage~

Edited ; August 16th 2018

Tally P.O.V.

When I was done setting up the merch I went back to the bus. I went straight to my bunk and cried. Jacky must of heard me because he came in and checked on me. "Tally whats wrong"Jacky asked.
   "I saw Max, We talked for about 10 seconds then some girl came up and they called each other pet names and I think there dating. I just can't believe he would move on that fast.." I said with tears coming out my eyes.
  "Well you are not going to stay here and cry that is what you came here not to do. Now I have abour 2 hours before the show do you want to get coffe with me?" Jacky asked.
  I looked at him. He's right, I shouldn't be crying. This is warped tour , I should be out having fun and getting over Max since he can get over me so fast. "Sure."

Max P.O.V

I went over to our merch table where Judi was. "Whats the emergency?" I asked

"Oh what? nothing I just didn't want you talking to that slut,she was with falling in reverse"Judi said going back to setting everything up.
  " dont worry she's my ex. We where going to get married but then she broke up with me"I said trying to keep the tears in.
   I still remember the night she left me. I never cried so hard, I didn't want to even live anymore. Tally is my world and without her in my life, I feel lost.
  "I'm sorry about that max, but that was in the past so don't talk to her anymore." Judi said.

I rolled my eyes. I walked away and saw Tally crying. Did I make her cry? She probably thought me and Judi were dating. Let me just make this clear I never dated anyone since Tally. I just can't move on like that. I loved her so much.

I started walking to the FIR Bus to talk to Tally. Even though we are not together I still hurts me to see her cry. I was walked up to the bus then she came out of the bus with some dude. "Oh hey Max this is jacky m-"Tally said.

"Im her boyfriend" Jacky interrupted.

Wait what did he just say boyfriend? Did she really move on that fast? "Oh well nice to meet you, Um Tally I was wondering if you and jacky wanted to go out with me and my girlfriend Judi tonight after the show"I blurted out.
   You could see the hurt on her face when she heard that I had a girlfriend; but why would she? She has a boyfriend. "Sure. We'll meet you by your bus later." Tally said avoiding eye contact with me.
    "Alright see you later" I smiled.
  I turned on my hills and walked away. If Tally wants to play that game I can play it too. I can show her that I don't need her, even though I do. If she moved on, then I need to move on.