~Bulletproof Love~

Updated: August 15th 2018

Tally P.O.V

My alarm went off and I quickly got up. Today was the first day I get to see Max since I called off the wedding. I was super excited and nervous at the same time. I needed him in my life, with or without Ronnie blessing.          

   Ronnie is giving me a job there anyways. Say hello to Falling in reverse new merch girl. I got out of my bed and went to the bathroom. I quickly got in the shower and got out. I then quickly got dressed. My outfit was black ripped shorts; and a black lace t shirt crop top. I brushed my hair out and left it down. I did my make up which was just foundation, contour, concealer, eyeliner, mascara highlight and a nude lip gloss. " Tally hurry up, everyone is waiting on you and were running late!" Ronnie yelled.
  I rolled my eyes and yelled. "Coming"

   I grabbed my black vans that were at the foot of my bed and quickly put them on. I felt around my pockets to make sure my phone and headphones were in there. I grabbed my suitcase that was next to my door and ran downstairs." Finally what took you so lon-...Go change now." Ronnie said.
   "Why?" I asked looking at my outfit confused.
  "You're showing to much." He answered.
   I rolled my eyes. How can he tell me what to wear? Out of all people really? He knows what it feels like when people judge the way he dresses so why is he going to judge me. And it's not even like my ass is hanging out my shorts and my cleavage is out. "Ronnie it is 100 degrees. Get over it. We are already running late so let's go" I said walking out the door.

Ronnie rolled his eyes and we walked out of the house right behind me making sure it was locked.
   I got on the bus and the rest of the guys were on there. " What took you two so long" Ron asked.
   "The girl who wants to show every guy her goods" Ronnie said with an attitude.
  I glared at him. Why is he being such an ass? Why does he even care about what I'm wearing? It doesn't really concern him anyways. "Where's my bunk? " I asked ignoring Ronnie.
   "I'll show you" Jacky said standing up.
  Jacky and I walked to the bunk area. I was the last bunk on the top. Of course the closes to Ronnie's room. "Thank you Jacky"

Jacky smiled. "I think you look really nice" he said as he walked away.
  I smiled and got on my bunk. I pulled out my phone and headphones. I put the headphones in my ears and started playing Not good enough for the truth in Cliche by Escape the fate. I turned my music up all the way blocking everyone out. All I can think about is seeing Max, I really do miss him a lot. After a few minutes I fell asleep.

I woke up when Ryan came and woke me up. " Hey Merch Girl go set up the tent "Ryan said.

"Fuck you" I said.

I got up and went in the living area. "The boxes are out side the bus...We also helped you out a little and picked a spot for the tent...All you need to do is set it up and sell the stuff" Jacky said .

" Ok....Where the hell is the tent" I asked.

"I don't know ask Jacky he is the only one who knows he picked the spot" Ryan said.

" Jacky where is the tent" I asked.

Jacky came up to me. " Its right next to the Escape the Fate Merch Table" Jacky whispered in my ear.

I smiled and walked out. I looked outside and found the boxes. I grabbed one and went to the merch table. Then someone ran into me and knocked all the stuff on the ground and me to. " Oh sorry...I should of watched where I was going" A person said.

Wait? I know that voice. I looked up at him. " Max" I asked,

"Tally" Max said.

Max grabbed my hand and pulled me up. " What are you doing here" Max asked.

" Im on tour with ro-" I said.

Then some girl interrupted me. " Maxi poo come here I need help with something" A girl called.

She came up to max. " What do you need help with babe" Max asked.

Wait what Maxi poo? Babe? Are those two dating. The girl whisperd something in his ear. " Um Tally it was great seeing you again but I have to go" Max said.

Then he walked off before I could say anything. I grabbed the boxes and walked to the table . Did really get over me that fast? Are they even dating? They must be. I kept thinking that they where together and then I started tearing up. I can't believe Max replaced me that fast.