Mark 2:Mates?

Clay woke up in Tony's arms. He blushed lightly as he held onto the Delta male. Tony slowly woke up and looked at Clay."Hay Clay does this make us mates?"Clay looked into Tony's eyes that glowed bright lime green."I...if you want me." Clay blushed as he thought he wasn't attractive."Of course I want to mi amor." Clay blushed and looked down. He thought tony speaking Spanish was so sexy."Also Clay I like it when you call me daddy." He winked at Clay making him blush even more."Okay daddy." He smiled lightly and cuddled up closer inhaling his scent."May i mark you mi corazon." Clay blushed deeply and nodded as he hid his face in Tony's chest. Tony leaned down and slowly bites Clay's neck breaking skin as he left his mark on his love. Clay moaned out softly as he looked at Tony with bright blue glowing eyes."I'm so happy I have you Tony."

The next few Weeks where going great Tony got a job, Clay's Schizophrenia was a lot better,Tony got them an apartment. Tony brought in the last box."Whew finally that's the last of it baby."Clay smiled."Yayyyy!" Clay jumped up and down like a little kid he ran up to tony and kissed him deeply." Wanna break in the new bed." He winked. Clay blushed and looked at him."Stop being a horn dog babe. You can get some soon I go into heat in a few days." He leaned over and kissed Tony's neck and giggled. Tony chuckled. "You know your a tease mi Amor." Clay looked at his lover."And you my dear are a stud."

Tony was washing dishes when Clay walked in grinning like a mad man. "Baaaabbbbeeee lets go cuddle and watch a movie." Tony chuckled lightly."Maybe after im done here mi amor" Clay walked over and grabbed Tony's crotch hard and burying hin nose into Tony's scent glan on his neck. "You come with me or else got that delta." Tony blushed a deep red as he pulled Clay into a deep and loving kiss, groping his ass and picking Clay up."I thought your heat was tomarrow mi corazon." he spoke teasingly."Oh shut up it came early. Now take me into the other room and fuck me like a bad boy daddy." Tony didn't argue with that taking the younger omega into the living room stripping them both on the way there leaving a trail of clothes behind them.Tony then laid Clay on the sofa naked as he pulled out some lube they always had ready. As tony lubed up his massive member Clay looked at him blushing"Tony I umm....I want you to get me pregnant." Tony looked at him baffled at what Clay just said. "Are you shur baby? This is a big choice." Clay just nodded bright red as Tony smiled. "Okay baby boy." Tony slowly pushed into Clay's tight heat moaning out lowly as Clay was under him whimpering in need. "This ok mi amor?" Clay couldn't speak and he just nodded his hands up to his chest, toes curling as Tony began thrusting slowly into his hole moaning lowly. "Fuck baby your so damn tight." Clay moaned loudly into the couch as he was penetrated by his mates thick member. "Daddy please abuse my tight hole." This sent Tony over the edge as he began pounding into the omega under him hard as Clay turned into a whimpering mess under his lover. Tony smirked looking at his lover and spanking him roughly turning Clay's ass bright red. Clay moaned out loudly to this action as time passed the two finished each other off. "Thank you daddy." Clay spoke in a soft voice and curled up next to Tony. "No thank you mi amor." Tony cuddled him off to sleep.