*at the concert*

So One Direction's opening act . So They are playing their songs right now . One Direction are in the back . MOST BORING THING EVER !

"So . Louis . Are you still mad ?"

"Yeah ."

"ugh."

I spotted a girl in the corner coming back stage . It was a familiar girl . I know her . She was supposed to do stuff with me today . Her name was Eleanor . I ran over to her .

"Eleanor ? What are you doing here ?"

"I'm going to apologize to Louis ."

"For why ?"

"Cause of what happened today . I want to apologize then kill myself ."

"ELEANOR ! NO ! YOU CAN'T !"

"I'm sorry Aisley . I have to ."

"No ! I can't loose another person . I haven't even had a funeral for the last 2 people ."

"Love , I'm sorry but I have to go apologize ."

"But don't kill yourself ."

"I have to . Its for the best."

"No . Its for the worst."

"Aisley . I'm sorry."

Eleanor's POV:

I walked over to Louis . He was all down . He wasnt happy . He wasn't sad . He was just emotionless . It was sad .

"Hi Louis . Can we talk please ?"

"Yes . How about we go into the other room ."

"Okay ."

we went into the room . It was 5sos dressing room .

"Louis I'm sorry . Thats all I needed to say . Now I can go. I can go for good . You won't have to have anymore problems with me . I'll be away for good . Okay . Just know that I always loved you . And that I'll never forget you . I want you to forget about me . Okay . I love you Louis . Goodbye . I'll miss you ."

"Love , what do you mean ? I was supposed to be apologizing . What do you mean by for good ? Are you leaving me ?"

"No Louis . I'm leaving this world ."

"No . You can't !"

"Yes . I'm sorry." I started crying .

I tried to run away . But he grabbed my hair . He pulled me into his arms .

"Love . Stop crying . I love you . You can't leave me here in this world alone . I need you . You need me . We need each other . I won't be able to live thinking that my girlfriend died , and my parents died all in the same week ."

"Louis . All you have to do is kiss me and I won't go ."

With that he kissed me . Deep . it got deeper . And deeper . And deeper . And deeper .

Then 5SOS walked in . So Louis kissed me goodbye. And ran out . I ran ran after him . So I could watch him preform . In the middle of the show , the twitter questions came up . One question said ,"Louis , who was that girl you were with in the hospital ?"

Louis ran backstage gave me a kiss , then ran further past me to get Aisley . Then went back up to me and gave me another kiss and walked back on stage with Aisley.

Louis POV :

who was that girl you were with in the hospital ?

Thats all that was on my mind . Did people think I was cheating ?

"Okay . o2 arena. That girl I was with is this girl right here . She's my sister . I love you her to death . Okay. I wasn't cheating on Eleanor . Eleanor's my girlfriend . Aisley is this girls name. And Aisley is my sister." I kissed her forehead . Aisley ran off stage . Why was she running off stage ?

Aisley's POV:

I ran off stage . I was about to puke from pregnancy . Oh gosh .

"Um excuse me ? Where's the bathroom ?" I asked a huge guy .

"Down the hall and take a right ."

"Okay thank you ."

I ran in the directions . I went over to the toilet . And let it out . I flushed it . And washed my hands . I went back to Hayley . The concert was over . Louis , Hayley , I rode in the same car . Eleanor drove separately . We all went home .