Chapter 24

Aisley's POV :

So we are at the doctors office . And Tomorrow is my party . It is now a Friday , and everybody I invited is showing up . So im having the appointment done today so I will have time to get everything done tomorrow .

"Aisley Tomlinson ." the nurse called . Thank goodness it's a different nurse .

"Come on ." I said to Lou , El , and Harry . they all followed .

"Please take a seat on the bed and the rest of you can grab a chair and watch and ask questions if needed ." the nurse smiled .

"So how many weeks are you Aisley ?"

"15 ." I answered .

"So who did you all bring with you today ?"

"My boyfriend , my brother , and my brothers girlfriend ."

"So I bet your boyfriend is happy to have his own child ." Nurse winked at him .

"Actually , I'm not the father . Im going to adopt it when it's born cause it's real father is out of the picture ." Harry grinned .

"Oh . Okay Aisley we are going to take your blood pressure ."

"Alright." I said .

"110/70 . Don't worry . that's normal for a pregnant woman ."

"Okay . Great." I smiled .

"Now we can check the baby's heartbeat . Let me go get my tools ." the nurse said as she left the room.

"Yay ." Louis said for once this entire time .

"So Aisley do you want to know the sex ?" Eleanor asked .

"Yeah. Cause you can get ready for everything faster . You won't have to buy double the amount of clothes . It's just easier I think ."

"yay!" Louis cheered . the Nurse then walked back in .

she checked the baby's heart beat .

"Its hear beat is great and normal . So do you want to get on with the ultrasound ?" She asked .

"Yes please ." I told her .

"Do you want to know the sex ?" she asked as she was getting everything ready .

"Yeah ." I said.

"Great. Can you lift your shirt up ?" she asked .I did as I was told .

"This might be cold ." She said as she spread liquid across my swollen belly .

"There's its feet . It's legs . Its hands . Its head. Its arms . Are you ready for me to tell you the sex ?"

"Of course !" I said excitedly .

"You are having a girl ! Congratulations ."

"Harry ! I'm having a girl !" I whispered .

"I know . I'm excited ." Harry said as he kissed my forehead .

"So do you have any questions ?" The nurse asked .

"Um I don't ." I said .

"I don't either." Louis Harry and Eleanor said at the same time .

"Great . Well I'll see you in 7 weeks then ." She smiled and waved as she left.

We got home , and well . Lets just say it looked different from when we left . I'll make a list about what it was .

Outside -

•A banner that said "нαρρу вιʀтнɗαу αιѕʟєу!"

•mint green balloons .