Powers

Peter--  You were just playing with your toys, but when you went to touch one of your toys that looked like a pony it melted. You thought this was funny and a decided to touch more of your toys and they all seemed to melt. It was all fun and games tell you tried to melt a hole in the side of your dad's ship. He freaked out and tried to pick you up, but couldn't. So he used one of Rockets devices to contain you tell he can figure out how to help you.

Drax--  You had been sitting on his lap watching him sharpen his knife. You went to touch his knife when he pulled it away from you. He put you down and once your skin touched the metal of the floor your interbody turned to metal.  "Y/N how did you do that?"  He asked picking you up surprised. Once he picked you up you turned back to a normal skin color.  

Rocket--  You were playing with Groot. He was showing you how he could make flowers grow from his hand. You decided to try and do what Groot was doing. Rocket had stopped what he was doing when he noticed you were trying to copy Groot, he got a kick out of watching you. You were getting flustrated because it wasn't working but when you finally got it to work the entire ship was filled with flowers. "Y/N you did it, but what are we going to do with all of these flowers?" Rocket asked looking at you with a goofy grin. "Flower crown?" You asked handing him a crown made of flowers. 

Gamora--  "Y/N!" Gamora called you. The gardens had stopped off on a plant to repair the ship after they had an incident with an asteroid belt. "I am over here!" You say looking at the trees and weird looking animal life. "Y/N you're glowing," Gamora said looking at you with a strange look. "Wow," You say looking at your hands, "what do I do?" You asked looking at Gamora. "We can't do anything right now but when we get back to the ship we might be able to do something," Gamora said unsure if even on the ship she could figure out why you were glowing. "Okay," you say going back to what you had been doing before.

  Yondu--  You didn't have any powers but Yondu had got a fine like his. He had been trying to teach you how to use it so far you had only stabbed Kraglin once and had a few close calls with the other crew members. 

  Nebula--  You didn't have any powers but you did have what Thano's would consider improvements. You and Nebula also had that in common, besides Thanos taking you away from a normal life.