They Protect You

Peter-- You were helping your dad with something when you suddenly got blasted by someone. Your dad was quick to help, but you got captured, do to the blast knocking you out. He managed to save you and luckily the blast that hit you was only to stun you. But after that he didn't really let you out of his sight.

Drax-- You were learning to fight, but you still had a lot to learn. One day when you were training you were trying to use a gun and hit the target, but when you shot it you missed and it ricocheted coming right back at you. Lucky for you your dad pushed you out of the way before it hit you. After that, he kept a closer eye on you when you were handling weapons.

Rocket-- Rocket and Groot had told you to stay on the ship while the ran an errand. You knew by errand that they were going to go steal something and sell it for bounty. After a while of them not coming back you got bored and decided to look around the planet you had landed on. While looking around you see Groot and Rocket running from some people with guns. You try to help by throwing one of your dad's gadgets at them, but it doesn't work.

"What are you doing out here?" Rocket asked running over to you.

"I wanted to explore it was boring in there," You say, only to almost be hit by a blaster, but Groot stopped the blast before it could hit you.

He took out all the guys with guns while Rocket yelled at you for not listing. He also grounded you to the ship for a year.

Gamora-- She always protected you, your ability to glow seemed to attract a lot of attention. Not always good attention. She had to once stop you from being eaten by a creature because it was attracted to your glow. She often told you to be careful and to stay close.

Yondu-- He didn't really worry about having to protect you so much. You and proven more than once that you could take care of your self. But whenever you did need help he was more than happy to help you.

Nebula-- She protected you from Thanos and his minions. She always made sure to be a step ahead of him. One time though they had gotten close to capturing you again and she had been right there to save you. After that, you began to trust her a little bit more. Seeing as she only ever wanted to help you and protect you.