First steps

Peter-- You saw his gun across the room and it was on a shelf. You got up on your two wobbly legs and tried to walk to it, but mostly feel on your butt at first. You had finally got to were the gun was, but still had the problem that it was on the shelf. "(Y/N) you did it!" Quill shouted picking you up before you could grab his gun. 

Drax-- Drax was sharping his knife like always and you were a few feet away from him. You wanted his attention, but he was too busy to notice you. So to get his attention you tried standing up, but soon found it hard to stay upright. You feel pretty hard on the floor. "What are you doing (Y/N)?" Drax asked looking at you. You tried to stand again, but this time you actually kept your balance. "Good job my little worrier," Drax said picking you up.  

Rocket-- You had been playing with Groot and he was tired so he climbed up on the bench where you couldn't get him. "I am Groot!" Groot yelled to Rocket who was working on something. "What do you mean (Y/N) is walking towards you?" Rocket asked not thinking before it hit him that you were walking. "I am Groot!" Groot yelled towards Rocket who was in shock. "(Y/N) don't pick on Groot to much." Rocket said giving you a treat. 

Gamora-- You already could walk. 

Youdu-- He was talking to Kraglin. You were playing with something, but soon got bored and decided to try something new. You held on to something for support and tried to stand it worked for a will, but you feel a couple of times. "Captin,"Kraglin said gesturing to you. Youdu started laughing like you were the funniest thing he had ever seen.

Nebula-- You could already walk but chose to run more than walk trying to get away from Nebula.