Birth-Day

Peter-- For your birthday your dad took you to his home plant so you could experience what it was like for him on his birthday as a kid before Yondu took him.   

Drax-- Drax had got you a knife like his because you would always try and take his. But seeing as you were turning one he had to take it back so you wouldn't hurt your self-playing with it. 

Rocket-- Rocket and Groot took you for your birthday to a plant that was covered in flowers because you love flowers. Rocket gave you a rare flower that only grew on this plant to take with you and Groot made a picknick. Rocket helped with setting it up and Quill informed him that he should get you a cake for your birthday so he got you a cake.  

Gamora-- Quill had been talking about earth traditions one day and one of them was called a birthday Gamora liked the sound of it so she deiced to throw you a birthday, of course, she asked Quill for help. You had a good birthday even though it wasn't really your birthday Gamora may have forgotten to ask when you were born.  

Yondu-- For him the day he met you was your birthday even though it really wasn't. He celebrated it all the same though and always made sure you had the best time possible.   

Nebula-- She didn't celebrate birthdays and neither did you.