Departure

"Bye Bruce." Dick embraced his adopted dad in a bone crushing hug. In ruturn, Bruce patted his back awkwardly.

"Remember, no listening to Jason, Dick is in charge. Since its the summer your curfew will be no later than 11:00. And, please, for the love of god, no cooking. You will bring the kitchen to flames and Alfred will be upset." Bruce finnished. Everyone cringed.

 An unhappy Alfred equals an unhappy family. 

 "Okay, Father, Good journeys." Damian walked upstairs to his room. Bruce raised an eyebrow.

"We won't cook, we'll just starve. " Jason snarked, plopping on the couch. He started flipping through the channels aimlessly.

"Don't worry, we'll order takeout." Tim reassured.

Bruce looked to Dick "Are you sure you can handle this?" he gestured to his family.

"Yeah, we will have great bonding time together!" Dick chirped, a little bit too happy.

"Okay, well I'm off, if you need anything, call me or Alfred." 

"Oh stop thinking about us, just go alredy." Dick pushed Bruce out the door.

Once it was shut he sighed. "He worries too much."

He then took his place next to Jason, Tim on the other side of the couch reading a book. "Do you really blame him?" 

 "Yeah." Jason added. "I mean, he has a golden boy, that smiles too much." Dick faked looking offend. "Well maybe you smile too less."

 Jason chose to ignore Dick's comment. "A resurrected son, a nerd, and a chaotic demon brat." Jason finished.

Dick shook his head. "Stop being so mean." 

"I'm going to the library." Tim said looking to the oldest. Dick nodded, and Tim started to walk down the hallway.

All of a sudden, Tim felt like he was being watched, the hairs on the back of his neck stood up. He looked around, and saw nothing. He decided to shrug it off and keep walking. 

Soon he heard a crash, he ran to the source of the noise, a picture lay shattered on the ground. Oh god, Bruce was gonna kill him! In the picture was him, Bruce, Alfred, Damian, Jason, and Dick. He was about to bend over and pick it up, but he felt a surge of cool air. Tim thought that someone had opened a window or something.

Then from behind him, he heard a voice. "What are you doing, Drake?" Damian eyed the picture on the floor.

If you asked Tim he would say that he totally didn't jump up and shriek. "I found this on the floor." He told his brother once he recovered from the scare.

Damian bent down for further observation, and slipped the photo out of the frame. Carefully avoiding the glass. He turned it over, and there, written in red, was three words.

'were watching you'

All of a sudden, Damian's hand turned numb, so he was forced to drop the page, and cradle his hand, the feeling was deffenently not pins and needles.

"D-Damian what's wrong?!" Tim asked alerted by his brothers actions.

"Nothing. I'm fine. It felt as if my hand was being buried in snow." he explained. It was pretty out of character for Damian to explain his pain, so it must have been worst then he was letting on. Tim was worried, even though he was supposed to hate the kid.

"We should go check that out." Tim moved forward to see his hand. It looked perfectly normal. Tim took the picture and studied the words. They didn't look like blood, just red pen. "Good news, this isn't blood." He pocketed the photo.

"It was probably one of Todd's foolish pranks." Damian suggested.

"Maybe..." Tim trailed off, looking at the wall for any sign of a leather, or trigger.  He knocked on the wall, it wasn't hollow, it was normal wall.

"Well I'm not wasting anymore time conversating with the like of you. " Damian continued down to his room.

Tim made his way to Dick and Jason. "Dick, a picture fell off the wall." Tim sat down next to him.

"Are you okay, Timmy? " Dick looked to him, concerned. 

 "Yeah, I'm fine. At first I thought that Jason pulled a prank." Tim shot, looking directly at Jason.

"I stopped pulling pranks when Alfred started getting me back." Jason said.

"Like that would stop you." Tim rolled his eyes.

"True." Jason mummbled.

"So Damian walked by, and took the photo out. And when he did that he said that it felt like snow was being piled on top of him. And Damian didn't look like he was kidding. So I turned the picture over and it said in red pen. 'I'm watching you' " Tim explained. Dicks worry intensified.

"Did it look like our hand writing?" He asked.

Tim shook his head. "Too neat to be Jasons, Damian writes in cursive, it was to big to be mine, and to neat to be yours."

Jason snorted "Well thanks."

Dick, now fully turned to him, asked. "Do you have the photo? " 

Tim nodded and felt in his pocket for it.

But it was gone.

----

Spooky.

But not really.

Plz comment, give me feed back. More importantly I could use a few ideas to go off of. Tell me if i should continue with this, or not.