Visions

Tim was seeing The strangest things, once he dreamed of a man, and then The pictures. This was getting out of hand. All that's why he went to tell Jason.

"So you've been seeing shit too?" Jason asked, suprised. Tim told him about The photos. And in return Jason told him about The library. 

"This is crazy. " Tim put his face in his hands.

"Yeah, no kidding." 

After a long silence Jason spoke. "Do you think we should tell Grayson, and the demon brat?"

Tim nodded. "Dick is asleep. We should get Damian, and tell Dick towmorrow." 

They traveled down The hall to Damian's room. He was at his desk, a sketch  pad and a pin in hand. He was sketching furiously.

"Uhh, Damian?" Tim asked.

Damian didn't turn to look at them, or even acknowledge they were there. They stepped closer, and looked over The twelve year olds shoulders.

On the pad, was a very detailed drawing of a man. The man had white hair, and  battle armour on. Scattered on the table next to him, was a drawing of a green pool, in a cave. And some other rather, dark and disrupting scetches.

"Demon!" Jason yelled for The fourth time. 

 Slowly, he turned over, but something was off. His green eyes weren't green anymore. Instead they were pail, almost unnoticeable. Then he grabbed his head, and for a few moments struggled,  small whimpers escaping his lips.

"He really is a fuckin' demon." Jason muttered.

Then Damian looked up, and he was back to normal,  Confusion written on his face, he looked to The sketches.

"Not again." He muttered, snatching the papers, and shoving them in a cabinet.

"Umm..." Tim cleared his throat.

Damian looked to them, "Get out of my room, Drake, Todd." 

 "We just wanna talk. " 

"About what, Todd." He hissed.

"Look, we're seeing strange things around this Manor, and we think that you are too." Tim cut to the chase.

"What gives you that idea?" Damian went to his bed and sat on it.

"Well obviously that wasn't you just now, you got some serious voodoo Shit going on." Jason stated.

Damian sighed. And told them that sometimes, he just blacks out, and wakes up and either his rooms a mess, or he finds drawings that he drew.

"So your saying that something was influencing you to do this?" Tim asked.

Damian nodded uncomfortably.

"We believe you." Jason started. "What do you think it could be?" 

Damian looked to The ground and shrugged. "All I know is, that some idiot is using my body."

Tim nodded grimly. "We are going to tell Dick in the morning. For now. Get some rest." and with that, the two left Damian's room.

Then Damian felt cold again. He tried to fight for control, but that didn't happen.

Instead, he blacked out. All he remembered was pushing and ripping things off The walls, and glass shattering. He even felt a sharp pain as glass enter his wrist. And he smeared The blood all over a surface. Damian didn't remember a thing, only the pain.

---

Dick thought that his brothers were acting weird. They have been quiet and, haven't been fighting. Like at all. Dick didn't know if he should be thankful, or scared. And to add on, Damian has been huddled up in his room for the three days.

"Don't worry Dick, only three more days until Bruce gets home."  He told himself as he curled up on his bed. 

 Dick didn't blame his brothers, ever since Bruce left, the atmosphere to the manor didn't feel right. Dick was on edge, waiting for something bad to happen. Soon he fell into a uneasy sleep. For some reson, every time he closed his eyes, he saw an outline of a man. He had a beared, with white hair. And battle aurmor. 

He saw the man, the man was in the manor! He snuck to Tims room. The man Slowly opened Tim's door, and slit the Red Robin's throat. Tim just lay there, dead. Dick ran up to him, and desperately tried to stop the bleeding.

But it was too late.

But the man, he was going to pay.

Dick got in front of the man, and the man showed no indication that he saw him. Soon Dick went for a punch, that would have knocked him out. But his fist went right through the man's face.

"What the..." Dick went for a kick, but his foot went right through his chest.

 the man kept walking, he walked to Jason's room, but Jason was awake. The man grabbed a gun, and before Dick or Jason could stop him, he shot Jason, right between the eyes.

Dick was furious, no time to weep now, he would cry later. Once this person payed.

Dick grabbed one of Jason's guns, and shot a whole round, right at the man's head. They went straight through his head, piercing the wall behind him. The man slowly looked to him.

"You can't touch me or kill me, I am already dead.." And with that he kicked Dick to the wall.

Then he entered Damian's room. And dragged the struggling boy out. "You must find my body, and revive it in the pit that gave me life many times before. Or I will kill your other brother, and you will be left with nothing.' He hissed, and threw Damian to the wall. He landed right next to Dick.

"Take this as a warning, I will be watching." he then dissolved in the air. As did Dick's dream.

Dick lay frozen, in shock on his bed. Once he gathered himself, he cracked open his eyes. He had many. Many. Dreams. But none of them felt as real as this one, it was like a warning that Dick should take. 

But he realized something. He wasn't laying in his bed. He was propped against the wall, the wall that he was thrown at. He quickly shot up, had he been sleep walking? Only one way to find out. He sighed in relief once he found Tim, who was slightly snoring, the best thing was that he didn't have a slit in his throat.

He then proceeded to Jason's room. No bullet wound either. Damian was still in his bed. Dick then decided that He couldn't sleep, not after that nightmare. He dragged himself across the manor. The manor was a spooky place at night, the shadows illuminated on the walls, and each dark hallway turned to an even darker one.

He turned the corner where all of the pictures should be. They were all on the ground, shattered into pieces. And he pulled out the valuable photos, observing them. They were all scratched up. Then Dick felt something prick his foot.

"Outch!" He inhaled sharply. He stepped on a piece of glass. Blood trickled from his foot and onto the carpet. 

 "Alfreds going to kill me!" he whisper shouted. And in his hurry to get back to his room, he stumbled across something on the wall. It was a photo. On it was him and his brothers. And written in red sharpie it said: I'm watching

Dick snatched the photo, it was the exact picture he Tim was talking about! He then looked at the window. And branded in blood it wrote:

Your next

---

 I have nothing to say but I hope that you enjoyed reading this. Until next time!!!