never agaιn: cнapтer one ♡

Start from the beginning

♡ ♡ ♡

we road for thirty minutes to the air port. once we reached it i turned to my mom and gave her a disgusted look. she shook her head and walked out of the car and to the trunk, opening it and handing me my bags.

she then opened the back seat and grabbed the kennel. I turned to her once more and shook myhead as i dragged the three suit cases into the air port.

we checked in, they went threw my bags, ect. until it was time, the plane was boarding.

i glanced at my mom , "please don't make me go." i begged.

she sighed as she gathered her stuff and pointed to the sign that now states, ' BOARDING '. She smiled and hugged me then kissed my cheek, "you'll be fine. I love you Natalie." she said and threw her purse over her shoulders.

i sighed as i grabbed my Carry-on and the kennel walking to the line behind the sign.

i turned around and watched as my mom left me.

i was now going to live with some stranger, in an entire diffrent state.

I boarded the plane, sitting in a window seat that was the highlight of my day, a window seat.

it took awhile for everyone to sit, put their Carry-on's away, and for the plane to take off.

once the plane took i leaned on my seat, and fell asleep.

♡ ♡ ♡

i woke up once the plane landed in California. waiting for the instructions, i slowly gathered my stuff and sat back down as the others rushed to the exit.

once the plane was almost clear when i exited it. I sighed as i searched for a sign that says my name.

' Natalie Baker'

is what it should read. i walked around the lobby until i came across two happy grown ups holding the sign.

slowly i walked up to my father and his second wife, "hi." i said looking at the sign then back up at them "i am Natalie"

his wife squealed when i said who i was "hi, im Barbra, your step mother." she said and with no thought wrapped her arms around me.

"oh.." i gave an awkward laugh, "I'm Natalie.."

she nodded "haha, i know thats your father." she says pointing to the man gathering the Kennel and my Carry-on. he didnt look very thrilled to see me, not that i was 'thrilled' to see him ither.

"cool.." i said and turned back to her , "can we just get my stuff and leave?"

she nodded and smiled "of course." she says and we all gather my suit cases.

"where's your car?" i asked as i dragged my suit cases threw the rows of cars.

"right over here." she says and my dad grabs the keys unlocking the door to a bright red sports car.

i sighed at the sight of the car. "its nice." i said opening the back door and climbing insideas my dad places the kennel next to me.

she nods, "yea i know." she says climbing into the passanger seat.

i didnt respond but look out the window.

my dad climbed into the drivers seat and we left the air port.

♡ ♡ ♡

we drove around Beverly Hills until we came across a neighbor hood filled with huge houses, although most of the houses in Beverly Hills were huge these were diffrent.