4. caspar lee

impatient caspar

"fucking finally." caspar mumbled once we entered his flat, the car journey home having taken ages, and he immediately slipped his arms around my waist and kissed me desperately.

his hands roamed all over my body, then returned to my waist as mine went to cup his face.

caspar's fingers went to my back as he undid my zip, and i pulled away to mumble, "shall we go upstairs?"

"too far." caspar said and i laughed lightly, him kissing me again, "jump." he mumbled against my lips.

i did, and he carried me to the living room, before laying me down on the sofa on my back, him hovering over me, his knees either side of my hips.

i reached up and took caspar's shirt off him, my hands then moving along his chest, before they moved down slowly, to tease him, and i undid his belt, chucking it onto the floor with his shirt.

"fuck me, you're so hot." caspar said with a little whimper and i groaned, his whimper always making me love him even more, and he lay down next to me, the two of us still on the sofa.

"mm, you too." i mumbled and sat up, grabbing a blanket and putting it over caspar and i, as he sat up and slipped his arms around my bare waist.

"was that alright? you've been waiting all evening." i said, a playful tone in my voice as i rested my head on his shoulder.

"it was more than alright." he smirked, placing a palm on my bare thigh, under the blanket, and i turned on the tv, putting on a show that the both of us liked.

"we can go upstairs, now, if you want." caspar said and i smiled, nodding.

he picked me up, my legs wrapped around his waist, the blanket around us, our clothes from earlier left on the floor as caspar carried me upstairs.

i just put on pants and a shirt, leaving it unbuttoned, caspar putting on a loose pair of boxers, and we both went into the bathroom.

i took off my makeup and washed and moisturised my face, as caspar went for a wee and washed his face too, before both of us started brushing our teeth, pulling faces at each other childishly in the mirror.

caspar's gaze fell to my chest, a proud smirk on his lips, and i looked at myself in the mirror, to see my neck was littered in hickeys, some also on my shoulders, chest, and stomach.

i looked to caspar, to see he had a few hickeys on his neck, and i smiled, going to get into bed, him following me.

"goodnight, babe." caspar said softly.

"night, casp. i love you." i said, and he pulled my front to his, his arms around my waist.

"i love you, too." he said and i closed my eyes, falling asleep happily a short while later.