Saviour- Boromir

Prompt- While on the journey to Mordor with the Fellowship, Boromir repeatedly protects you and helps you. You learn something about him that you'd never known.

Warnings- None

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Merry and Pippin tackle Boromir into the dirt after having their swords knocked out of their hands. You giggle at the small hobbits trying to overtake the man. Legolas moves to stand on a boulder, looking into the blue sky.

You don't pay attention to him any more, as Merry and Pippin have pinned Boromir to the ground; the sight is quite amusing.

You hear a strange noise, so you turn; a flock of black birds is headed straight towards the Fellowship. Before you can register what's happening, Boromir has pulled you behind a boulder.

"Thank you, Boromir," you whisper. He nods, his face void of emotion. You sigh, waiting for the birds to pass over. You don't notice Boromir glance worriedly in your direction.

-------------

Your feet touch the grimy, slimy water. You grimace at the unclean water touching you.

"I don't like this water. I feel like there's something in it," Merry tells you. You nod in agreement. "I know there's something in it. Bacteria," you say. Merry laughs a little. He then goes off to tell Pippin what you said.

You watch the water in the middle, as you see something moving. You speed up a bit, as you don't like the way the water ripples in the middle. As you speed up, you slip on a rock and fall into the water. 

The cold, grimy water soaks you and some gets in your mouth. You feel someone pull you up as you choke out water. You bury your face into their chest, trying to catch your breath. They rub your back, soothing you.

"Are you okay?" You recognise the person as Boromir. You start to blush. "Yeah," you say. You look him in the eyes. "Thank you, again," you say. Boromir nods and stays behind you the rest of the way.

--------------

Orcs come from the darkness. You immediately pull out your elven blade that you received in Rivendell, and hold it at the ready. You get into a fighting stance and look around, ready to fight.

Three orcs surround you. You grit your teeth and start slashing at them. The next thing you know, you're thrown against a wall. Everything goes black.

---------------

You feel something soft beneath you. You can't move, and you can't open your eyes, but you can hear voices. You can't tell who they are, or what they're saying, but you know it's voices.

Slowly, you begin to hear what the voices are saying. One distinctive voice stands out amongst the other. "Will she live?" The voice asks. You know this voice to be Boromir. "Of course. She's simply in a comatose state," a female voice says.

"How long will she be like this?" Boromir asks. "Not long. She's becoming aware of her surroundings as we speak," the female voice replies. You hear someone sigh; you know this to be Boromir.

"I'll come back later to ensure that she's still stable," the female voice says. You hear Boromir say something, which is inaudible to you, and the female leaves. "Oh, (Y/N). I should have stood by you. That orc slung you right into the wall of the chamber. I could've saved you. But, alas, I could not and for that I am sorry," Boromir says.

You feel him put a hand over yours. "You may or may not be able to hear the words I speak, but I must tell you this. I simply cannot fathom the thought of your death. It would crush my soul. I have come to realise just how much love for you I have. If you die, I'll blame myself until the end. My love for you has developed over the course of this journey, and it thirsts for your life," he says.

You peek one eye open to see him crying silently. "You've no need to worry for my life. You're still my saviour," you say, peeking the other eye open. He looks at your face, a smile creeping upon it. "You heard every word that I spoke," he says, smiling. "Yes, I did. And I love you as well,"you say.

The gap between the two of you closes instantly as you connect your lips. Clapping fills the room. You and Boromir pulled apart. "I suppose love conquers all," Legolas says. Frodo, Sam, Merry, Pippin, Aragorn, Legolas, and Gimli start laughing.

You and Boromir flush red. "Come on, kiss her again," Merry and Pippin say. So, Boromir kisses you again.

Needless to say, when the whole Ring deal was over, you and Boromir had lots of kids.

The Hobbit & LoTR Imaginesजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें