thirty-one - marks

Start from the beginning

As we made our way into my kitchen, grabbing a couple of Coke's out of the fridge, Carl sighed and sat up on top of the counter.

"Fucking Frank," he groaned, rubbing his eye.

"I know," I said. "I feel bad for Fi. She looked so beautiful and happy and Frank just come on in there and ruined everything. But, I know if he didn't tell Fi about Sean, she would've found out herself eventually."

"Yeah, I know," he agreed. "I liked Sean, but I knew there was something off about him."

"Well, you knew he had a drug problem, right," I asked. "Aren't most Patsy's Pies' employers all ex drug addicts or alcoholics or whatever?"

"Yeah, I think so. I just thought he was doing better. Atleast that's what Fiona told me," he said. "You know he got me out of drug dealing?"

"Wait, really? How," I asked.

"Gave one of G-Dog's guys almost everything he had," he told me. "I don't know what would've happened if Sean wasn't there that day."

"Why didn't you tell me? When was this," I began throwing questions at him, but trying to seem as calm as I could.

"I don't know, it was a couple weeks ago, I think," he said. "I don't know why I didn't tell you. I guess with everything happening, I just didn't see a good time to bring it up."

"I understand that. I'm glad you're out, though. Could have ended up fifteen and dead," I stated, taking a sip of my Coke and raising my eyebrows at him. He playfully rolled his eyes at me and jumped off of the counter.

"Shut up," he chuckled. "I would've been careful. I'm always careful." He sent me that infamous wink of his and we headed upstairs.

"I need to get out of this dress," I stated. "I hate wearing dressy clothes."

"Yeah, I know. That's probably the second time I've ever seen you wear a dress my whole life," he said.

"Probably," I laughed. I grabbed a pair of comfy shorts and a t-shirt. "I'll go change in the bathroom."

"You know, I don't mind if you change infront of me," he smirked. I sent him a glare.

"Not happening, buddy," I turned towards the door and began walking out.

"What? I've known you long enough, haven't I," he called out at me as I made my way to the bathroom. I ignored his question as I closed the bathroom door and began to change.

Once I was finished, I walked out of the bathroom, throwing my clothes into a basket on my way out. As I walked back into my room, I found Carl, shirtless, laying across my bed.

"Figured I'd change, too," he said, sending me, yet again, another wink. "Wanna have some fun?"

"Carl, no. You know I'm not ready for sex," I told him, crossing my arms. "Now, put some clothes on."

"We don't have to have sex, El," he stated. "Just make out...?" In all honesty, I don't mind a good make out sesh. I mean, who does? He gave me those cute little puppy dog eyes of his and I finally gave in.

"Fine," I groaned. "For a little while." A huge smile formed on his face as he ran over to me from across the room, lifting me up in the air by my waist. I giggled, wrapping my arms and legs around him as our lips connected. Eventually, he was on top of me on my bed, his hands sliding up and down my sides.

As things got a little more heated, I felt his tongue slide across my bottom lip, begging for entrance and I was too into this to tease him. He tugged at the hem of my shirt, asking permission to take it off. I let him have his way, only because I have a sports bra on under.

He broke the kiss for a moment to catch his breath, but I cupped his face in my hands, pulling him back down, smashing our lips together. He smirked into the kiss, causing me to do so as well.

His hands slid down from my back to my ass. He squeezed, catching me off guard. I squealed a little, but he didn't seem to notice or care as he began to grind into me.

He began to leave pecks from the side of my mouth all the way down to my neck, leaving love marks I will later have to cover.

I accidently let out a soft moan. I felt him smirk into my neck followed by a lick and a gentle bite. He began to grind a little harder, making me let out more moans I didn't mean to let out.

"Carl," I moaned. He continued licking a sucking my neck. "C-Carl..."

"Mm," he hummed into the kiss. I rolled my eyes, turning us both over so that I was on top, but that didn't stop him from leaving trails of hickies all down my neck and chest. I finally pushed him off of my neck and smirked.

"Times up, hot stuff," I told him, even though I desperately wanted to continue.

"Come on, babe," he groaned. "You know you enjoyed it." I playfully rolled my eyes, leaning down to peck him on the lips. He tried to deepen the kiss, but I stopped him.

"Nice try buddy. Give me my shirt," I demanded. He grabbed it from the other side of the bed, me still sitting on top of him.

"I like this view," he stated, slowly sliding his hands up to my breasts. I let him, knowing that this may be the last time we can do something like this before I leave. "Oh, you're not stopping me?"

"Shut up," I laughed, grabbing my shirt and putting it back on. "That was fun, but next time try not to leave as many marks."

•••

a/n: oops, sorry for not warning sooner. haha, it just kind of happened.