eight - chocolate pie

noel

Fiona set down a chocolate pie right infront of us as she sat down right across from me in a booth. I quickly took out my phone and took a picture of the pie to post on my instagram since I never really post on there.

@el

@el.linc
what a wonderful way to start my morning 😍🍰
tagged - @figallagher

"Yum, thanks Fi," I said, taking a fork and digging into the pie.

"No, thank you for meeting me. I really need to vent and Vee is caught up in stuff with the babies and Kev," she thanked me.

"It's no problem, I totally wish I could skip school just so I could talk to you all day," I pouted taking a bite of the chocolate pie. "So, you go first while I enjoy this delicious pie."

"Well, Debs is pregnant. Which she lied to me about. I told her she was getting an abortion, but she wouldn't listen to me. She doesn't want to 'kill her baby'. And Ian hates my guts because I'm asking him to take his pills when he needs to. Carl thinks he's a thug and Frank won't leave us alone about how much he loves us. I just miss havin' Lip around to help me out, ya know? He's so good with this kind of stuff. It just seems like everyone hates me right now," she told me.

"Well, first, I wouldn't force Debbie into getting an abortion, I would try to convince her. Ian hasn't really been in a good mood since everything went down with Mickey. Last time I visited Mickey, he told me the reason Ian broke up with him was pretty much because he cared. He was telling him to take his pills because he goes bat shit crazy when he doesn't and I get that. I was there when he almost hit Debbie with a baseball bat, I was there when we picked him up from jail after he took Mick's baby. I understand where you're coming from."

"I think Monica must've said something to him when they were together because ever since then he's been giving me shit about it. Fuckin' Monica," she rubbed her forehead in frustration. I offered her my fork to have some pie and she gladly excepted. "What did you want to vent about?"

"Carl," I sighed looking down at my hands.

"Go ahead. I'm all ears, babe," she said, taking a big bite of the pie. I told her about Carl and me having a thing before he went to juvie and everything that's happened since he's been back and she listened very contently.

"What kind of thing did you have? You know, before," Fi asked, sounding interested.

"We started off flirting around the time the the new neighbors moved in. Then, one day he texted me to come over one day and we ended up making out," I scratched the back of my neck.

"Really? Did your parents find out," she asked.

"Nope. Anyways, we kept it lowkey, of course. We didn't really tell anyone and that's when all the drama started. Then, he ended up getting busted. But, before he got arrested, he ran to my house and told me all this shit and the cops might be looking for him if Chucky says anything. Then, he told me liked me, a lot. I said I liked him back and then you know everything that happens from there with him getting arrested and his sentencing and so on."