"Anyway everyone else was playing around, so you know me and my best friend over here Nicy, decided to see who could beat who up. Which lead to her stomping them big ass. Sorry. Big ugly ass orthopedic shoes our way yelling down our throats about being inappropriate sexually, as if we would wanna do all of that in front of  twenty thirsty junior, seniors boys." Sitting back in his seat, he did that thing that adults do when they aren't fully listening to you but they also aren't completely tuning you out.  

"Ok well Ms. Olivia, and Moenice I'm not going to suspend you as requested, as if i ever would for something so little. However i will give you midday Saturday detention. You stay for an hour then you go bout your merry way, sound like a plan girls?" Shaking our heads, we got up and so did he.

"Listen i want yall to return to class, but it isn't my job to make sure that you have actually made it." Smirking he just gave us the signal that he don't care if we make it to class or not. My school is made up of many personalities and to be honest some of the teachers had the best ones.

"Mrs. Pam, may you please write up two detention forms please." Starring for two long he then did an awkward slap on the door frame then went back into his office, Liv gave me a sign that she saw it to but I wasn't going to say anything right now.

"Here you two go, I figured he wasn't going to come down hard on y'all. Next time just ignore miserable Marry and maybe she will go away." Taking our slips we left and made our way to the library, this period was going to end any time soon and hanging in the library was comfortable for talking or taking a sweet nap.

~*~*~*~*

Sitting on the couch i took a seat next to my dad who was watching the sports channel very intensely.

"Hey dad can you sign this?" Not paying me any attention, he took the paper from me and signed it without looking at it. This was literally the best time to get what we need from our dad because he would say yes to anything because he isn't paying not one single bit of attention.

"Thanks dad." Kissing his cheek i got up and made my way to the kitchen where my mom was on the phone with my Aunt Laughing it up super hard.

"Hey ma. Whats for dinner?" Cutting her laugh short she gave me a stank look before popping another grape in her mouth.

"Yeah its Nicy, asking me whats for dinner like her hands broke. She better go warm up some of them left overs." Standing there I started laughing because this was my mothers goofy side. It wasn't much but it was fun to be around and i loved every minute of it before it went back to serious.

"Ight mom." Grabbing the box of pop-tarts off the fridge I turned to her to put them in the toaster for me.

"Gir-"

"Honey can you make me a sandwich?" Yellin from the living room my mom fixed up her face getting ready to let him have it.

"I'll make it for you Daddy!" Yellin back my mom was about to go off, she hated when we ambushed her with request, she says she isn't the maid and won't be used like one.

"No! Ryan get yo grown lazy ass up off my couch making a dent, and come make the damn sandwich yo self, you do not got no maid in this house." Making a very loud sigh I started laughing cause my mom was waiting for him to come in the kitchen so she could throw what was in her hand.

"Girl let me call you back, cause I think everyone here lost they mind." Hanging up right on time he came walking through with a pouty face on. He didn't make it far before a plastic bottle was thrown right at that dome.

"What the hell!" Laughing hard my mom was kind of crazy, my dad knew exactly what he was getting into so he can't even be surprised.

"Yo that almost hit me son." Laughing I took my packet of pop-tarts and popped them in the toaster.

"If I would have known that was coming with the sandwich i would have ordered pizza." Raising a brow i was really down for that thought, cooked food was looking too slow for tonight and I needed something to fill me.

"Actually order it cause im not in the mood to cook." Resting her head on her arm she was starring at my dad handing him the house phone.

"Ok but Nicy you got to get it, moms tired, i have the game and I can't exactly send out six year old little girl out." Rolling my eyes i jumped a little when the food popped out the toaster.

"Keep rolling your eyes they going right into the back of your head." Rolling my eyes to be dramatic the water bottle hit me right on my forehead.

"Wooow, really." Laughing hard my mom found it hella amusing.

"You lucky I cant throw it back." She gave me her i dare you face and i jumped up on the counter to get comfortable in the kitchen to eat my pop-tart.

Tonight was a rare moment for my family where we just clowned around for about a minute. Everyone usually had a different agenda right about now and I found this to be a great night.