Chapter 19

30/03/2016 > 8.30 a.m.

"Miss Green?"

Oh, for God's sake. Why does he have to be so annoying.

Knock knock knock.

  "Oh, Miss Green!"

"Ugh! What is it now, Zac? For the millionth time, call me Belle. Belle. B-E-L-L-E, Belle. Got it? And give me another 5 minutes. I'm putting on my clothes."

I hear him chuckle from behind the door and slowly turning the doorknob, eventhough it is locked. What is wrong with him? I finally put on my t-shirt and groaned as I heard the doorknob being turned vigorously from the other side of the door. It got louder and louder with every step that I took.

"God damn it, Zac. What?!"

I opened the door, revealing a smirking idiot. I rolled my eyes at him and walked back to my bed where my backpack was. My makeup were sprawled over my bed and I began clearing them up, choosing a few lipsticks and lip balm to bring along with me. Zac looked over my shoulder to see what I was doing and chuckles. I glare at him from the side. Without a care in the world, he decides to just plop on the bed, causing my makeup to fall onto the floor. I closed my eyes, took in a few deep breaths before getting my purse from the bed and putting it into my bag.

I want to punch him so hard... In the face.

He looks at me with amusement. "You sure take a long time getting ready."

"I'm a lady. What do you expect?"

He scoffs and leans nearer towards me. "A lady? By the looks of you, all I see is a monster."

I ignore him and proceeded to pick my makeup from the floor and carefully place them on the side table. I hear him shift on the bed and somehow, he was squatting next to me, helping me gather my things. After what seemed like forever, we finally got out of the house and into his red Volks Wagen. He opened the door for me and I couldn't help but roll my eyes at him. He grinned and closed the door shut once I was comfortable.

"Where are we going?"

Zac smiled and glanced at me. "Breakfast."

I roll my eyes again. "Where exactly?"

"Somewhere."

I cross my arms and glare at him. "What's this place called?"

He smirks and drives pass the green traffic light. "Such a curious little thing, aren't you?"

"First of all, I am not little. Second, I'm starving and third, it's my first time here and I would really appreciate it if I knew where we were going, especially since I'm your girlfriend." I huffed once I was done and he didn't bother to answer me. Instead, he shakes his head and continues driving. Sometimes I really wish I could read his mind. On the other hand, I wish I could just slap the stupid smirk he always has on his face.

We finally turn into this small alleyway and I see a cute little cafe up ahead.

"We're here," he says as he turns off the engine.

The door was decorated with some vines. Flowers of various types and colours were everywhere. La Fleur, the sign read above the door. I smile at how cute this place looks and I am filled with excitement. I cannot wait to capture this beautiful place with my lenses. Zac and I got out of the car, walking side by side to the little cafe. The place wasn't full, so were the streets and I mentally sigh, grateful that I don't have to feel so suffocated.